Leave @Phoenix Knightly's messages on "Read" brehs

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plain as day p*ssy you see the address bottom left and now you see the building stop ducking and pull tf up
jVvVJ1r.png

@mannyrs13 stop hypin that boy up fo you get him hurt :snoop:
My nikka knew it would come to this making this thread, gave the address and got pics of the crib already saved ready for a fade :laff:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Queen of Coli?:laff:Who tf? Why tf? I'm beyond done. A female on a forum you don't even know in real life is a queen? :heh:This site has queens?:dead::deadrose:Who raised you simps?

The fact that grown ass men interact with females on a forum like that....:what:.....I just got outta high school two years ago and I can see how pathetically immature that is. And they'll be the same nikkas accusing others of being too invested. Some of ya'll nikkas are in your 30's, Jesus.

Ayyeee me too fam! Class of 2014 in this bihh.I agree. I understand if nikkas think she fine and tryna get the box. Nothin wrong with dm'ing her to get some contact info and smash:ehh:. What's wrong is dudes making threads about her like she's a goddess or some kind of celebrity. She's jus a regular female. Dudes in here acting like they never gone out before. A female on a damn internet forum should not get this much attention. It's ridiculous.

Yall new nikkas seem to be confused
Most of these threads jokes
She gets attention cause she looks good and posts funny shyt :yeshrug: