Leave @Phoenix Knightly's messages on "Read" brehs

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Okay breh, if I'm lying about the obvious White discoloration...explain why I put the image through a photo edit app just to get these White smudges when I turn the gama up and increase saturation? :childplease: Anyone who wants to test this out.....Go to this site's photo app Photo Editor - Fotor and run the pics through it...Click on the tab called 'Curves" and pull the diagonal line down. :ufdup:

4NZVc8M.png

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Okay breh, if I'm lying about the obvious White discoloration...explain why I put the image through a photo edit app just to get these White smudges when I turn the gama up and increase saturation? :childplease: Anyone who wants to test this out.....Go to this site's photo app Photo Editor - Fotor and run the pics through it...Click on the tab called 'Curves" and pull the diagonal line down. :ufdup:

4NZVc8M.png

You take this place too seriously b. Log the fukk off

raise the gamma and increase the saturation foh:mjlol:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps

4NZVc8M.png

I already said that I blocked out some of the personal sh!t Detective Urkel :mjlol: