Learn MMA or Boxing ASAP: Rasta Man gets dragged by Roided up Fiend at Carnival Fete. (CLIP BACK UP)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This video aint got sh*t to do with protection man stop talking stupid. 2 dudes got in an arguement. He not protecting his woman by getting in senseless fight. You risking taking your protection away from loved ones by getting in outside bar fights.

Ya'll always talking stupid sh*t on here, man shut up
You can tell you the dred

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Had rasta man knew brazillian Jiujitsu

He could have recovered when he was mounted and turned the tables but he wasn't so the humbling continued. Turned to his stomach to get finished off with punches to the back of the head. Sad

Keep training

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Breh went full Psycho Sid on em

sid-justice-sid-vicious.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a fight at a house party years ago that I broke up...I honestly just grabbed both of them and separated them. I wasn't even fighting...just being dominant and strong. There was a gang of women at the party afterwards looking at me like I was a god. My girlfriend at the time who came with me f*cked me like an animal when we got home.

This nicca @Phitz living in fantasy land...like he got his ass whooped in front of his chick and he's still trying to rationalize the L.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This hoe defo not black that's not dancehall u fish that's soca/calypso
That is not Jamaica BTW if anyone was getting excited

There is a reason it's called Yaadi Style Killing and not Dominican style etc

:sas2: