Layoffs at Naughty Dog, Factions “on ice”

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you know these working the fries ass nikkaz in here and on twitter don't know how shyt works :mjlol:

Contract employees getting severances? :mjlol:
Back when I was young bachelor traveling and working contracts I worked on numerous gigs where the contract ended early and was paid a severance.

It’s in the companies best interest to maintain a good relationship with its contingent staff and 3rd party intermediaries.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You getting me confused as a Sony boy. Forza this month :blessed:

Go play that colorful garbage shooter

Nikka, its Forza every year :mjlol:

And your whole 1 reply in that thread really lets me know how excited you are for it. You goofies are apparently more interested in Gran Turismo than your own racing game these days :coffee:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In that case, asking for severance in this particular instance isn't wrong at all since the company is wanting those employees to do them the solid while heading out the door.
but that's not how contract jobs work. same as a temp employee asking for severance. Contractors are just highly compensated temp employees. :yeshrug:

But calling them out for asking them to be quiet is something I fully support. :ld:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Jim Ryan embarrasingly fired, studios falling apart, studios being forced to work on GAAS bullshyt.

#shambles.