Layoffs at Naughty Dog, Factions “on ice”

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man ND ain’t been the same since Uncharted 3 in terms of multiplayer. They put it on the back burner just like they doing factions 2 no way in hell peak nd would do that
Fixed.

ND been slacking with MP. UC3 had good support for at least 2 years and was still active. Had these morons over there simply ported the MP of 2 and 3 into the collection and made the modes F2P, we'd be eating good on PS5. Instead, UC2/3 MP servers are dead, TLOU 2 MP is in shambles and possibly isn't even coming out anymore and UC4 MP is hardly as good as the older ones. That's the one thing I always say MSFT does better than Sony is preserving their older titles and creating better versions at least. You can still play Halo 1~5 and the Gears games someway even on modern platforms.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Cyberpunk the 2nd best RPG that came out last month, after BG3 :yeshrug:

Spider-Man 2 up next, in Sony land we never starving. One quality game after another, they take care of us. I bought an xbox and my plates been so full i don’t even have time to turn it on

Cyberpunk is a 3 year old game. Yall sure love remasters and DLCs.
I'm worried...

... about some of you Xbox fans. You report something about PlayStation thinking that you have a gotcha moment. Only for the reaction to be the opposite.

PS plus going up 30%. PS owners: fukk Sony and fukk Jim Ryan.

Jim Ryan announces his retirement.

PS owners: :yeshrug: Didn't care much about the man

Naughty Dog lays off 25 contracted employees.

PS owners: :yeshrug:

Bro we can care less about some gotcha moment. We posting actual articles from legit sources and yall get in yall feelings. PS Plus lost subscribers which is why they are nog listing numbers anymore.

You have to be a fanboy in denial if you dont think Sony is A Ok. Ryan dropped the ball and Sony looking weak out here. This is not the PS4 era

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm worried...

... about some of you Xbox fans. You report something about PlayStation thinking that you have a gotcha moment. Only for the reaction to be the opposite.

PS plus going up 30%. PS owners: fukk Sony and fukk Jim Ryan.

Jim Ryan announces his retirement.

PS owners: :yeshrug: Didn't care much about the man

Naughty Dog lays off 25 contracted employees.

PS owners: :yeshrug:
You mean Sony stan’s are a cult that dgaf about nothing but promoting sony playstion……???

Crazy :wow:

We don’t expect y’all to care, we just like watching you squirm, deflect and move goalposts :ohlawd:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Did you question that maybe they were being asked to be quiet because they were working on an unreleased product?
Even you don’t believe that considering the hype and questions surrounding factions.

Even if your argument is true, then why not give them an incentive to keep quiet about it?

You’re proving my point without realizing it.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Cyberpunk is a 3 year old game. Yall sure love remasters and DLCs.

Bro we can care less about some gotcha moment. We posting actual articles from legit sources and yall get in yall feelings. PS Plus lost subscribers which is why they are nog listing numbers anymore.

You have to be a fanboy in denial if you dont think Sony is A Ok. Ryan dropped the ball and Sony looking weak out here. This is not the PS4 era
I'm gonna be honest, I don't care. I play games.

I don't know how Jim Ryan dropped the ball but in his short tenure he sold more games and consoles then Matt Booty could dream of.

If that's failure, I wonder what losing subs, releasing awful to good games that don't sell and not outselling the previous gen console is

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm gonna be honest, I don't care. I play games.

I don't know how Jim Ryan dropped the ball but in his short tenure he sold more games and consoles then Matt Booty could dream of.

If that's failure, I wonder what losing subs, releasing awful to good games that don't sell and not outselling the previous gen console is

Imagine that, the xbox one was already deemed a failure getting outsold 2:1 last generation because of their dumb TV TV TV rollout followed by a generational drought, and this console is actually doing WORSE in all metrics.

If jim ryan is failing what the fukk kind of chernobyl level disaster is going on at xbox? :whew:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You mean Sony stan’s are a cult that dgaf about nothing but promoting sony playstion……???

Crazy :wow:

We don’t expect y’all to care, we just like watching you squirm, deflect and move goalposts
:ohlawd:
Like you in the Shartfield thread. You have more posts in that thread than me.

I enjoy watching u juelz too

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Even you don’t believe that considering the hype and questions surrounding factions.

Even if your argument is true, then why not give them an incentive to keep quiet about it?

You’re proving my point without realizing it.

We've seen countless stories of leakers being blacklisted by the industry - so why would an incentive be necessary? Lay offs usually occur at the lowest levels too with areas like QA (low skill, low value).

When you work with any type of unreleased media or tech, you will be asked to be quiet about it upon termination or just leaving the role in general.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like you in the Shartfield thread. You have more posts in that thread than me.

I enjoy watching u juelz too
Only thing i’ve done in there is laugh at you goofies.

Go check the thread now.

We just learned that @Gizmo_Duck has more posts about Starfield than he does Same-Man 2

Don’t know why you chose to hang on Sony stan nuts so hard. You seem like a decent poster outside of trying to defend them goofy nikkas :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only thing i’ve done in there is laugh at you goofies.

Go check the thread now.

We just learned that @Gizmo_Duck has more posts about Starfield than he does Same-Man 2

Don’t know why you chose to hang on Sony stan nuts so hard. You seem like a decent poster outside of trying to defend them goofy nikkas :mjlol:

Like you have more post about Gran Turismo than Forza :jbhmm:

The only difference is i can play starfield

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
We've seen countless stories of leakers being blacklisted by the industry - so why would an incentive be necessary? Lay offs usually occur at the lowest levels too with areas like QA (low skill, low value).

When you work with any type of unreleased media or tech, you will be asked to be quiet about it upon termination or just leaving the role in general.
Again just because it’s always been that way doesn’t make it right. Other industries get criticized for it and the gaming one isn’t any different.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like you have more post about Gran Turismo than Forza :jbhmm:

The only difference is i can play starfield
Gran turismo. The game that’s been out for over a year and that i own. I have more posts about it than a game that’s not out yet and that i haven’t played.

That’s crazy Gizmo, why would a person do that???