TX
Chuck aint lie tho, our bytches is FAT :smh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Chuck didn't make his teammates any better though, wasn't a practice type, and of course he never won a ring. Hell of a talent but it is what it is

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Chuck didn't make his teammates any better though, wasn't a practice type, and of course he never won a ring. Hell of a talent but it is what it is

You wouldn't have got swept with Young Chuck out there instead of Blake.

Atleast Chuck could score for himself, and rebound, Chuck as an old ass nikka used to give Duncan games.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kobe came out of HS, not a good comparison, in his 4th year he was younger than Blake is now. Blakes game did not improve from last season.
Kobe is a once in a generation type player though. Blake might can be that, its undecided right now. This sweep will be good for him, he's a gym rat that's hungry. All the greats went through it. Kobe with the air balls against the Jazz... falling flat in the playoffs with Shaq under Del Harris- Mike Jordan getting his ass whupped year after year by the Bad Boy Pistons. Blake's shooting a thousand jumpers and 500 free throws a day starting tomorrow morning:win:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You wouldn't have got swept with Young Chuck out there instead of Blake.

Atleast Chuck could score for himself, and rebound, Chuck as an old ass nikka used to give Duncan games.
Give Blake a little time breh, he's gettin' there. He got baptized into the fire this year. He now knows that shyt aint sweet. All the greats went threw it. You gotta get sonned first before you get the crown

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kobe came out of HS, not a good comparison, in his 4th year he was younger than Blake is now. Blakes game did not improve from last season.

blake REGRESSED from last year

hes noticeably worse than he was as a rookie

im not even basing that off this series, i was saying that all season

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)

Scottie Pippen was the only person I've ever seen call him out for that. Not saying it's not true but no one has really called out Chuck for his lack of dedication.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

also throw in the fact that he WAS the franchise last year and this year he had to adapt to playing with Paul at the point. He didn't have a pg that damn near dribbled the clock out last season. The ball was more in his hands and he was the main scorer. I just say he work on that jumper hard this off season. He needs it in the worst way

Daps
"Nobody is giving me time to develop," Griffin said without complaint while both knees were wrapped in ice after the Clippers' 108-92 Game 1 loss to the Spurs. "I have years to improve, but for some reason everyone talks now about what I can't do."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hbkdealwithit.gif

:skip:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

CP is the reason for that. I said when the trade happened that Blake would be exposed becuz CP gets guys open Js. He throws lobs now and then, but for the most part he's conservative. He slows the game down almost to a fault at times. Blake seems to play better with Bledsoe.

Last yr they let him be more of a playmaker, this yr he was just spotting up for bricks.

If he improved his ft% to 65%, he'd be a 24ppg scorer. I look forward to seeing if he can wxpand his gm. He's not as far off as some make it seem