LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fosho And y'all beat us without thabo and with a injured thabo and no fisher we were both not at full strength jackson and diaw are nothing...:manny:im not worried about them dg and neal and leonard are the real threats.

i didnt know thabo was injured he damn good defender and no fisher that is true so i COSIGN to the full strength BUT saying diaw and jackson are nothing NA cus jackson is a good defender and him and leonard gonna be guarding durant giving him tough shots durant gonna get his regardless but wont be easy diaw helps for the fact he can defend good, pass and hit the 3

NOW dg neal and leonard will be the real threats for yall also which i do agree

Spurs probably gonna try to make it durant and westbrook vs spurs team while spurs take out the rest of your team and make them beat us

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fosho And y'all beat us without thabo and with a injured thabo and no fisher we were both not at full strength jackson and diaw are nothing...:manny:im not worried about them dg and neal and leonard are the real threats.

:snoop: @ jackson and diaw being nothing 48yr old fisher being a game changer :stopitslime:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:snoop: @ jackson and diaw being nothing 48yr old fisher being a game changer :stopitslime:

ya thats what i told him they are what put us in a damn juggernaut role basically jackson and diaw good defenders and scorers. We were already rolling without them they were just the cherry on top with candles that make it so much BETTER :win:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spurs...:ohhh:

Thanks for coli cash. :krs:

CP3 shouldve played those last possessions straight instead of running into the defense and then flop and hope the refs bail his ass out. What an idiot.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
scq9yuxtezcld1paqzr.jpg

What the GOAT thinks about the WOAT team in NBA history

:ohhh:

that pic is some real shyt. A grown man puttin on a cat suit and gettin kicked in the face by a heartless cac just 2 make a livin

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shaq is too positive, he won't criticize anybody other than dwight

Barkley spitting some good shyt.

Chris Paul is a great leader.