1.8 fouls
+69 plus/minus

Some team is going to fukk around and offer him a max contract

Daps
Reppin
NULL
like Duncan really going to leave SA after chip #5 :rudy:

His work is done.

It's time to tally up that post retirement coin.

If a team was willing to offer me 6 yr 100 mill strictly off name recognition....the ink's about to dry:win:

But you're right....This is ol stoic ass Duncan we're talking about

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Lmao @ the thought of Timmy on the Nets

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
the f**k Blair can jump??? lol
blair-dunk-on-turiaf-o.gif

is the dude in the doghouse or something, I haven't seen him play any minutes in the playoffs?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

is the dude in the doghouse or something, I haven't seen him play any minutes in the playoffs?

It's about matchups along with Diaw and Splitter just being flat out better than him. Don't forget Duncan is fresh so he's been able to log more minutes this post season while being highly effective

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

He ain't in the doghouse. He's just 6'6" on a frontline that has no legit big men beyond Splitter and Duncan and there's no room for him since Diaw got there.

Whose minutes is he going to take? Duncan? :rudy: Splitter? No, he's 6'11" and a physical defender. Diaw? He's been playing great. There's just no spot for him. Even Bonner's wack ass can spread the floor with his 3 point shooting so that guarantees him a few minutes.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's about matchups along with Diaw and Splitter just being flat out better than him. Don't forget Duncan is fresh so he's been able to log more minutes this post season while being highly effective

yea thats true, but he is pretty damn madd talented except on defense with his limitations. lol the dude was killing it in his rookie year with those 20-20 games he had. didn't he also had like a 30-20 game too? He is probably gonna get PT in the next round if the Thunder win the series. I rememeber he was straight up ballin' and lighting it up at OKC this season.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
yea thats true, but he is pretty damn madd talented except on defense with his limitations. lol the dude was killing it in his rookie year with those 20-20 games he had. didn't he also had like a 30-20 game too? He is probably gonna get PT in the next round if the Thunder win the series. I rememeber he was straight up ballin' and lighting it up at OKC this season.

Yea I could see him getting minutes against OKC. I think though Captain Jack is going to have to play HUGE this series though; he kind of just "chilled" against the Clippers.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He ain't in the doghouse. He's just 6'6" on a frontline that has no legit big men beyond Splitter and Duncan and there's no room for him since Diaw got there.

Whose minutes is he going to take? Duncan? :rudy: Splitter? No, he's 6'11" and a physical defender. Diaw? He's been playing great. There's just no spot for him. Even Bonner's wack ass can spread the floor with his 3 point shooting so that guarantees him a few minutes.

:ohhh: I see. He will probably get minutes in the second round. I haven't even seen him play since Bynum got 30 rebounds against him lol. But, he is a good energy player and good to have off the bench. I do remember him running up the score and padding his stats in the first two games against Utah in the first round in garbage time though lol. It seems like he isn't as hungry (no pun intented) as he was in his rookie year.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yea I could see him getting minutes against OKC. I think though Captain Jack is going to have to play HUGE this series though; he kind of just "chilled" against the Clippers.

yea Jack is that dude and you can tell he doesn't mind if he gets limited minutes or no minutes at all. good to see he is in the right place of mind, I always see him and Mills go ham on the bench with the towels. lol I heard he is like a cancer to a locker room if he is not part of a winning team. But, you can tell he and Pop are hella cool and Pop knows he will play hard for the team. yea he was off against the Clips, but they got a line of shooters so he doesn't really have to worry about being in a slump really, unless everyone is off with there shot, which seems hella rare with how great they are playing right now

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:ohhh: I see. He will probably get minutes in the second round. I haven't even seen him play since Bynum got 30 rebounds against him lol. But, he is a good energy player and good to have off the bench. I do remember him running up the score and padding his stats in the first two games against Utah in the first round in garbage time though lol. It seems like he isn't as hungry (no pun intented) as he was in his rookie year.

He might get some burn against OKC though because they're not much of a rebounding team and don't have any big men you have to worry about offensively in the low post. The energy he brings could be useful for some stretches.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
His work is done.

It's time to tally up that post retirement coin.

If a team was willing to offer me 6 yr 100 mill strictly off name recognition....the ink's about to dry:win:

But you're right....This is ol stoic ass Duncan we're talking about

:rudy: how would you come up with this? Duncan has never came across as the money hungry type,I wouldnt b surprised if he hasnt even gone through his first max contract money,I wonder what he does with all his money :leon: