LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lmao at this shyt...

Chris Paul possession... drives in and loses the ball, manu can't hold on and it goes out of bounds:rudy:

Chris Paul possession... drives in and wildly throws the ball away...Green gets an easy steal:smugfavre:

Chris Paul possession...drives and pushes off to clear some space...:beli:...then misses the shot point blank at the rim...:rudy:

And yet littered all through this thread...and on this forum...there is all these nikkas saying chris paul is this and chris paul is that...:rudy:

If lebron had done this they would never stop talking about it...but since it was paul they will never start talking about it...:skip:

Spurs nikka...8 in a row...:smugdraper::smugdraper:

Daps
tg4p8sxlyxmu6gv5jm6a.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:beli: We blew them out once , they blew us out once the last game we damn near came back i like our chances. remember this isn't the regular season nikkas are talking real reckless.

Loose i see you my nikka ima need yall to do that favor for the kid :win:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Naahhhhh kd>spurs.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

:rudy: We put the beats on yall during the season and will do it again in the postseason but I like OKC they a good team and only team who got a shot beating SPURS to be honest but dont see it happening SPURS IN 5 :win: