LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:beli: We blew them out once , they blew us out once the last game we damn near came back i like our chances. remember this isn't the regular season nikkas are talking real reckless.

THAT IS TRUE but u forgot something

We beat yall without manu those games one a blowout another was turning too a blowout till yall came back but we won

Most important we didnt have jackson, diaw and mills which made us better so u figure its gonna be even harder to beat us SPURS IN 5

but i respect OKC like ive been saying

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
if you lost coli cash dont fret, you could have had the sunday this dude had. lost 110k on the spurs and 88k on the indians
002-2.jpg

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I think I'ma get tickets for next round brehs we really winnin out chea :win:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
THAT IS TRUE but u forgot something

We beat yall without manu those games one a blowout another was turning too a blowout till yall came back but we won

Most important we didnt have jackson, diaw and mills which made us better so u figure its gonna be even harder to beat us SPURS IN 5

but i respect OKC like ive been saying

fosho And y'all beat us without thabo and with a injured thabo and no fisher we were both not at full strength jackson and diaw are nothing...:manny:im not worried about them dg and neal and leonard are the real threats.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
fosho And y'all beat us without thabo and with a injured thabo and no fisher we were both not at full strength jackson and diaw are nothing...:manny:im not worried about them dg and neal and leonard are the real threats.

:laff:@"We didn't have Thabo and Derek Fisher" being your excuse.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps