LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Next round it's gonna be "Thunder are ass anyway! Yall can't beat a healthy Heat squad"

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Utah was ass so they don't count. And it looks like since Chris Paul is hobbled nobody else can create their own shot. Unless Bruce Bowen is walking through that door who's going to guard Durant? Tony Parker won't have his way with Westbrook in the next series. I don't see the Spurs being able to lockdown an healthy or outscore an healthy OKC. It's easy to stop Blake Griffin who has no offensive game but Durant will probably average 30 against the Spurs next series.

Kawhi Leonard has guarded Durant very well this year. He is a very good perimeter defender and has the length to bother him some. You don't stop Durant, though...he's gonna get his. You just let Westbrook shoot, if he makes him he makes him if he doesn't he doesn't. Then you just try to shut everyone else down and outscore them, which I don't see the Spurs not being able to do.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Utah was ass so they don't count. And it looks like since Chris Paul is hobbled nobody else can create their own shot. Unless Bruce Bowen is walking through that door who's going to guard Durant? Tony Parker won't have his way with Westbrook in the next series. I don't see the Spurs being able to lockdown an healthy or outscore an healthy OKC. It's easy to stop Blake Griffin who has no offensive game but Durant will probably average 30 against the Spurs next series.

i agree. this spurs team is fantastic, but it couldnt have gotten 2 better matchups in the first 2 rounds of the playoffs. they will probably be overvalued vs the thunder, and i will likely be on okc to win that series @ nice + odds.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Perk will guard duncan well :hmm:

dawg. leme holla at you for a second.

Perk aint shyt. that scowl on his face makes everyone think he's tough and intimidating and that he plays this spectacular D. shyt's annoying, the hype he gets. you would swear he was a perennial All Star.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

We've proven we can do that though :manny:

we'll just have to wait and see.....

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
dawg. leme holla at you for a second.

Perk aint shyt. that scowl on his face makes everyone think he's tough and intimidating and that he plays this spectacular D. shyt's annoying, the hype he gets. you would swear he was a perennial All Star.

thank you f**k....this dude was getting dominated by Dirk in the first round and none of that tough sh!t worked when he tried to do that tough sh!t...I swear KG made him better than who he really is....this dude hasn't been sh!t since he got traded to the Thunder....

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
thank you f**k....this dude was getting dominated by Dirk in the first round and none of that tough sh!t worked when he tried to do that tough sh!t...I swear KG made him better than who he really is....this dude hasn't been sh!t since he got traded to the Thunder....

no censors here friend :birdman:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
You don't really think the 20th ranked scoring Gristles would've actually beat the Spurs in a 7 game series this year though, do you?

Nah, but saying "the Clips beat the Giriz and we beat the Clips, therefore the Griz had no chance" is pretty shytty logic breh.