LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
only thing you can say about Spygate is that they're 0-2 in the SB. that aint really saying much bruh.

lol yea I know I hate both teams a lot, it was just the way Kerr said it tried forcing it by the way he was saying it and irked me lol....

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Everybody acting like the Clippers suck when they just beat the team that everyone said would give us fits :laugh: News flash, the only reason the Clippers look so bad is because we're MAKING THEM look bad

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Everybody acting like the Clippers suck when they just beat the team that everyone said would give us fits :laugh: News flash, the only reason the Clippers look so bad is because we're MAKING THEM look bad

Its called matchups :snoop:

GSizz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
The Heat would give an better showing that these bum ass Clippers. If they beat OKC like this maybe I'll give them some props. But frankly I'm not impressed looking at their roster. Looks like an bunch of washed up veterans with some D-League all-stars sprinkled on top.

This washed up team is crushing teams by 10+ over the last 30 games it's time to stop kidding yourself.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
dammit why the f**k couldn't Memphis win the first round, this series is boring as hell.....even though The Spurs probably would have won, but at least the Grizz would have made this a good series and made it more physical

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps

Word, because matchups mean absolutely nothing. :rudy:

Spurs fans. :scusthov:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This washed up team is crushing teams by 10+ over the last 30 games it's time to stop kidding yourself.

Utah was ass so they don't count. And it looks like since Chris Paul is hobbled nobody else can create their own shot. Unless Bruce Bowen is walking through that door who's going to guard Durant? Tony Parker won't have his way with Westbrook in the next series. I don't see the Spurs being able to lockdown an healthy or outscore an healthy OKC. It's easy to stop Blake Griffin who has no offensive game but Durant will probably average 30 against the Spurs next series.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Utah was ass so they don't count. And it looks like since Chris Paul is hobbled nobody else can create their own shot. Unless Bruce Bowen is walking through that door who's going to guard Durant? Tony Parker won't have his way with Westbrook in the next series. I don't see the Spurs being able to lockdown an healthy or outscore an healthy OKC. It's easy to stop Blake Griffin who has no offensive game but Durant will probably average 30 against the Spurs next series.

Jazz team wasn't ass you fukkin dummy :laff:

You will be shut up once the Spurs win 16-0 in the playoffs

*puts on Duncan jersey*

:win: