LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
thank you f**k....this dude was getting dominated by Dirk in the first round and none of that tough sh!t worked when he tried to do that tough sh!t...I swear KG made him better than who he really is....this dude hasn't been sh!t since he got traded to the Thunder....

:rudy: Perkins was NOT getting dominated by dirk u must mean ibaka friend , Duncan has shot 40% against us I see no other reason why it won't continue in the offs he isn't the same guy from 5 years ago

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kawhi Leonard has guarded Durant very well this year. You don't stop Durant, though. You just let Westbrook shoot, if he makes him he makes him if he doesn't he doesn't. You just try to shut everyone else down and outscore them, which I don't see the Spurs not being able to do.

And when Leonard fouls out trying to guard Durant who are they going to throw at him next? Stephen Jackson is washed up and so is Boris Diaw. The Pacers play better defense than the Spurs and Lebron is beasting without Chris Bosh opening up the floor. I'm not convinced this Spurs teams can outscore everyone especially if those 3's aren't dropping. I think the Pacers are better defensively and just look what Lebron and an gimpy Wade with no Bosh is doing to them. I'm still not convinced the Spurs are an lock with that flabby and sick roster. This ain't the Tony Parker of 2007 and I don't see him dominating in the Finals like he did the Cavs.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:rudy: Perkins was NOT getting dominated by dirk u must mean ibaka friend , Duncan has shot 40% against us I see no other reason why it won't continue in the offs he isn't the same guy from 5 years ago

breh the best dude one your team that defended Dirk was Collison breh....Perkins was like the easiest dude Dirk could shoot over, dude tried that tough shyt with Dirk and all he had to do was throw a elbow at him and Perk didn't do sh!t the rest of the series...even if he had a terrible series, he went ham in the first games in the first round...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nah, but saying "the Clips beat the Giriz and we beat the Clips, therefore the Griz had no chance" is pretty shytty logic breh.

The logic may be a bit flawed, but the conclusion that Memphis can't beat the Spurs is not. The Spurs would blow 80s-scoring low octane ass Memphis the fukk out

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
breh the best dude one your team that defended Dirk was Collison breh....Perkins was like the easiest dude Dirk could shoot over...even if he had a terrible series, he went ham in the first games in the first round...

Your clearly talking bout last season go look up the stats before you talk

Thank you.