Law grad decides to be a stripper on YouTube

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You didn’t deliver shyt, you just reinforced what’s known. Opened up a whole new can of worms
:deadmanny::deadmanny: There’s so many red flags in those pics .. this is about to be good :popcorn::laff:you should have just left it alone , went out your way with something to prove ...

When you have become a married woman who models your own clothing for a store you own with another business on the side and no longer works for anybody then I will take you seriously. But you are none of those things.

If you wanna sit here and cut up their lives late on thecoli go right ahead ma. Gives you someone else to stalk.

He asked and I answered. But you bore me. I know you need attention but you won't be getting it from me. Good night dear. Have fun proving your better than people happier than you.

:funny:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Did you see those pics .. lmaofff.. she really thought she was saying something. They all still look like they’re advertising despite being “married”.. husbands all have the Simp face. wife strippers, brehs. I can’t with this.
:dead::dead::laff:
Married with kids but still have thot Pics on ig
The game never stops, even while married.:Denzelsmug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When you have become a married woman who models your own clothing for a store you own with another business on the side and no longer works for anybody then I will take you seriously. But you are none of those things.

If you wanna sit here a cut up their lives late on thecoli go right ahead ma. Gives you someone else to stalk.

:funny:
Boring and I’m done with you chica.. move on. We’re having fun with your friends now. You’re dismissed. Back to the lab I go...
:dead::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good girl. That's what I thought.
Bytch please, I said that I’m done playing with you, but I’ve just started playing you out. damn you strippers are dumb as fuk. No comprehension skills.

Like I said , it’s late..I’m bored with you and you keep recycling the same lame retorts. Now stop interrupting and Move the fuk on. Time is money for you, right.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
She need a real P in here life, she sitting on a true gold mind, book smart and a p*ssy and not bad on the eyes. If she played it right she could get 5 stacks a weekend in a big city.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You asked and I delivered. :pachaha:

When you and your bitter buddy have achieved the same shyt ya'll claim these women can't have then holla at me. Until then keep me out ya circle jerk.

You just gone let her talk to u like that ? @Nicole0416 :DenzelReallllyyy:

Words don't mean anything especially considering the subject and the folks speaking on it.

Only you 2 would make beautiful happy family seem like a bad thing.

Anyway, you tagged and I proved my point. There is nothing else for me to do here. Have a great night.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You just gone let her talk to u like that ? @Nicole0416 :DenzelReallllyyy:
Like what?? She’s going to bring up the fact that I’m a “single mother” for the 50th time, claim how unbothered and happy she is, tell everyone that I’m ignoring and/or staking her , try to flex because she’s been on the site longer than I have and make side comments about how “obsessed “ I am .
:comeon:
Rinse, recycle and repeat... :comeon:just like her ran through p——y and what the doctor does with her fake ass.
:stopitslime:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Bytch please, I said that I’m done playing with you, but I’ve just started playing you out. damn you strippers are dumb as fuk. No comprehension skills.

Like I said , it’s late..I’m bored with you and you keep recycling the same lame retorts. Now stop interrupting and Move the fuk on. Time is money for you, right.

Right. Goodnight ma:funny: