Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bar prep is in the thousands, and unless you've saved up, are at a firm that will toss you the cash, got hired immediately after 3L year, or are clerking you're screwed.
Or take out loans that accumulate and were still paying off 10+ years into your career
:mjcry: Make 6 figs fresh out of school but take home salary is 50k after household expenses and loan payments bc you were on some yolo ish during school. True story.
:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Holy shyt her YouTube channel is full of vids clearly from someone slowly descending into madness....subscribed :lolbron:

damn that ass shaking done put 30 years
on that poor woman!!!!
:damn:

wat6rr.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Show us

All jokes aside

These ladies use to dance and successfully linked up and started their own clothing store. The one on the white skirt is also a real estate agent.

There is one girls family. I believe she has her own hair salon too

Another

Another

Another

The rings

There you go. Good night

Edit:
Beautiful ambitious family women :hula:lonely bitter single mom

We know who most women would choose to be don't we. :funny:

And just in case you don't think they use to dance

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ive personally fukked and been cool with a lot of strippers from different states. Every last one is dysfunctional

Every

Last

One

That life swallows those girls whole even if they get out & become “successful”......they still got thot PTSD
Word. You already know. the fairytale shyt that they’re on with that fake scenario. She must be used to running game for people that are ignorant to facts or easily swayed. But then again, that’s her occupation so it comes with the territory. 3 of my brothers “dated” strippers - not one of them wifed any they were with. Those strippers were always the same ones blowing up my phone when my brothers ghosted them; begging and trying to have me talk to my brothers on their behalf. I’m like - foh, I’m their sister, I didn’t want you with them in the first place.

My Brothers said they’re ALL mentally washed off the psychological toll and insecure af, they can’t be trusted bc they compromise their body for fees, living that lifestyle is short term with lifetime consequences. He said They all prostitute on the side despite what they say bc even their regulars get bored with the display. That shyt fuks with their head and distorts their perception of relationships and men in general. And on the flip slide , said that men view them as a service based on the superficial - called it a commodity exchange.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
These ladies use to dance and successfully linked up and started their own clothing store. The one on the white skirt is also a real estate agent.

There is one girls family. I believe she has her own hair salon too

Another

Another

Another

The rings

There you go. Good night

Edit:
Beautiful ambitious family women :hula:lonely bitter single mom

We know who most women would choose to be don't we. :funny:

And just in case you don't think they use to dance

This just in fellas.

Get u a stripper.:WoohLawd:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This just in fellas.

Get u a stripper.:WoohLawd:
Did you see those pics .. lmaofff.. she really thought she was saying something. They all still look like they’re advertising despite being “married”.. husbands all have the Simp face. wife strippers, brehs. I can’t with this.
:dead::dead::laff:
Married with kids but still have thot Pics on ig

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You asked and I delivered. :pachaha:

When you and your bitter buddy have achieved the same shyt ya'll claim these women can't have then holla at me. Until then keep me out ya circle jerk.
You didn’t deliver shyt, you just reinforced what’s known. Opened up a whole new can of worms
:deadmanny::deadmanny: There’s so many red flags in those pics .. this is about to be good :popcorn::laff:you should have just left it alone , went out your way with something to prove ...only to have that shyt backfire. It’s too late in the night to get into right now but ..:francis::mjlol: