Law grad decides to be a stripper on YouTube

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Idk why you're tagging me. I know a few girls who danced and successfully transitioned into a few different careers including the department of justice. Every situation is what you make. Glad I danced which is why I openingly talk about it.:manny:

I could show you page after page of women who danced, have their own businesses, families and husbands. Something many of these "respectable" women will NEVER achieve.

:francis:

Anyway I hope this lady gets it together and ya'll enjoy shytting on her.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The school had to be hiding accounts and misappropriating funds. The administration lied and covered up financial details. They were charging $41,000 intuition but the students couldn’t afford meals.. they stayed under the radar until the feds started investigating . Doubt anyone will see any jail time bc corporatism.
“the U.S. Department of Education expelled Charlotte Law from the federal student-loan program, which paid $50 million to the school's students the year before. The department said school leaders had hidden the true nature of its accreditation problems to protect enrollment, along with tuition payments of up to $41,000 a year.

Enrollment plummeted. Faculty was slashed. An emergency food bank was started for students. After 11 years in operation, Charlotte Law closed in August 2017.”

Wtf??!!! The school couldnt afford to feed the students- they were using food banks and donations. How was that not a red flag...
:damn:No wonder she’s losing her mind. $120k for a worthless degree, no food, stripping and still can’t get a job bc any law firm would laugh her out the door. To add to that, she has her face and ass all over YouTube as a stripper.. what client would trust her to represent them after all that..
:dahell::comeon:

Damn, shorty would've literally been better off avoiding college and getting a job at Mcdonald's. Probably would've made manager by now and zero student loan debt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
but doesn't she have a bachelor's degree?
She should. I hope that wasn’t a for profit undergrad and was accredited. I don’t understand why she felt the need to strip. I mean, she could have at least started off as a legal secretary or legal assistant, paralegal with her bachelors , if she was trying to break into the field.
Leave her law school info off her resume. But with the YouTube and stripper visuals- I don’t see a law firm , Corporationor govt agency trying to be associated with that. If she kept it low key,that’s different.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Idk why you're tagging me. I know a few girls who danced and successfully transitioned into a few different careers including the department of justice. Every situation is what you make. Glad I danced which is why I openingly talk about it.:manny:

I could show you page after page of women who danced, have their own businesses, families and husbands. Something many of these "respectable" women will NEVER achieve.

:francis:

Anyway I hope this lady gets it together and ya'll enjoy shytting on her.
I’m tagging u cuz ur an ex stripper, also

Show us the bolded

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn, shorty would've literally been better off avoiding college and getting a job at Mcdonald's. Probably would've made manager by now and zero student loan debt.
Im a strong supporter of higher education bc it did open up opportunities that I wouldn’t have, kept me focused and that’s how I was raised. But I agree with you that everyone’s situation and circumstances are different, every path doesn’t apply to everybody. people need to do what’s financially viable for them. Do the research, a risk assessment , budget options bc this is some fail shyt right here - she would have a better outcome being at fast food or retail mgr short term like you said.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m tagging u cuz ur an ex stripper, also

Show us the bolded
:comeon::duck:
How the fuk is she going to prove what’s not there. Always speaking in generalities about who she “knows” and how “financially together “ with all the stability. I would like to see the list of proof and facts to support that too.. hmmm.

Meanwhile the save a simp they were desperate to get with as a last resort and had 2.5 kids by is away on”business meetings” .. knowing damn well no reputable man worth his weight is trying to buy what other renters had. That’s why these IG thots stay getting ran through and passed around. They get with those types of men just to say that they have a “husband” that contracts their affection , is not the man they really wanted and they both settled for the arrangement. Who is she trying to convince??
:jbhmm:
(Sidebar- Oh and excuse me for being a woman with a sense of self worth that chooses to have her dignity intact , not flashing my ass for randoms to get that monetary “come up” set an example for my family - educational standards for myself, to have a foundation . That’s not an achievement ..
:stopitslime:)

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:comeon::duck:
How the fuk is she going to prove what’s not there. Always speaking in generalities about who she “knows” and how “financially together “ with all the stability. I would like to see the list of proof and facts to support that too.. hmmm.

Meanwhile the save a simp they were desperate to get with as a last resort and had 2.5 kids by is away on”business meetings” .. knowing damn well no reputable man worth his weight is trying to buy what other renters had. That’s why these IG thots stay getting ran through and passed around. They get with those types of men just to say that they have a “husband” that contracts their affection , is not the man they really wanted and they both settled for the arrangement. Who is she trying to convince??
:jbhmm:
Oh and excuse me for being a woman with a sense of self worth that chooses to have her dignity intact , and set an example for my family - that set educational standards for myself, That’s not an achievement ..
:stopitslime:
Ive personally fukked and been cool with a lot of strippers from different states. Every last one is dysfunctional

Every

Last

One

That life swallows those girls whole even if they get out & become “successful”......they still got thot PTSD