Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

Gravity

Banned
Daps
A transgendered is a man with a mental illness that needs psychiatric help. Why do you keep ignoring that???

A regular gay nikka is just a gay nikka. shyt gets blurry when muh fukkas start talking about they feel like a woman and were born in the wrong body and are mentally female, and all that other bullshyt.

Two different things, G.
Gays are mentally ill and in need of psychiatric help.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How so?

A gay person and a transgendered person are two different types of people...
Sorry, let me clarify... politically speaking they are included under the same umbrella by there own doing do to it being a numbers game hence""" lgbtq ""....ive never seen or heard of mass demonstrations of "" lgb"" against the "tq"...they both benefit from each others inclusion.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@IbucciMane!
I don't think it's insecure to not want to date tranny's, I think it's entirely insecure to constantly make threads about there being some sort of "agenda" being pushed upon society.

All you're doing is fear mongering against a small minority of the population. Let people fukking live their lives, and don't go out of your way to find sensationalist headlines.

This is a hip-hop forum, all you guys ever do is make threads about how stupid trannys are, and how women suck. It's fukking facetious, and if you want to diss homosexuals and people of other genders, there's dozens of forums online to do so. Meanwhile, thecoli's one of the few forums online that knows its shyt about hip-hop, and all you guys do is use it as a political propaganda tool everyday.
:dahell::gucci:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So Straight men who don't want a sexual relationship with men are insecure and not.....straight men who want sexual relationships with women?
But homosexual men who don't want a relationship with women aren't insecure but secure in themselves?
Do I have that right, basically heterosexual behavior is being attacked but only heterosexual behavior displayed by men

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure!

giphy.gif