Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How in the fukk can you even draw parallels between the two? You were born a male I'm sorry, you can have all the surgeries you want. That birth certificate will still say boy.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

I think that they're trying to prove that they can pull straight men and that doesn't seem to be happening so they instead they're trying to shame them into it.

They are adopting female strategies...

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Sounds like she trying to bully men into dating her(?) him(?) idk

I was joking a little earlier but seriously
Laverne Cox has been on the cover of magazines, in movies, on top tier talk shows etc etc...

but who out there is trying to date her or any trans woman?
this is a dilemma that a lot of them face

they have to resort to married men creeping with them on the low
or sleeping w/and dating each other:
Caitlyn Jenner Romance With Trans Model Sophia Hutchins Still On

this is what they chose so :manny:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am NOT going let anyone punk, bully nor shame me into dating a Transgender!!!!

Truth be told, I don't have to accept TG's, if I don't want. As long as I don't cause physical harm or violate any laws concerning them, then I can choose who I want to deal with or not.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Laverne is pushing it with this one.. you can't genuinely expect that to happen
full

:camby:
:camby:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@IbucciMane!
I don't think it's insecure to not want to date tranny's, I think it's entirely insecure to constantly make threads about there being some sort of "agenda" being pushed upon society.

All you're doing is fear mongering against a small minority of the population. Let people fukking live their lives, and don't go out of your way to find sensationalist headlines.

This is a hip-hop forum, all you guys ever do is make threads about how stupid trannys are, and how women suck. It's fukking facetious, and if you want to diss homosexuals and people of other genders, there's dozens of forums online to do so. Meanwhile, thecoli's one of the few forums online that knows its shyt about hip-hop, and all you guys do is use it as a political propaganda tool everyday.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
No i don't agree....its a preference n errybody is entitled 2 have preferences there is nothing wrong with str8 men not wanting 2 date trans women.....thats not insecurity.