Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Well this is her actual quote

Men who are into trans women who want to keep us a secret and are afraid if someone thinks they are gay, they’re insecure as fukk. If someone thinks you’re gay, gay is fabulous. Gay is amazing. There’s nothing wrong with that. Toxic masculinity is bullshyt,’ Cox said.

Key word being "into"

She wasn't talking about the majority of men who aren't into trans. The least you could do is to be fair and provide the right quote and it's context.
The way the majority of insult her sincerely makes me believe you may be into them secretly. If you didn't care, you would address it much.
Fagkits on both sides. Insecure homophobes for cherry picking her statement and those toxic queens who actually hold this belief. People make me sick:francis:

Daps
fukk no! And fukk Lavern Cox. Im sick of this bullshyt ass gay agenda. Some dudes on here have negged me in the past for saying fukk these white liberals; calling me "cac" and shyt, but do they even realize that this is apart of the shyt that they are caping for, and helping to condone? White liberals will always use black people, and our energy to give rise to, and shoehorn their movements into the spotlight; which is why they put Lavern Cox's confused ass at the head of this discussion. Never in my wildest dreams would I entertain some shyt like this. This is nothing more than an assault on straight men, and another effort on their part to effeminize young boys and men.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
So has cannibalism...many things are observable in nature breh. I see this response a lot and it doesn't close the book on the topic...not even close. It's best if the lgbt discussion avoids naturalistic/biological instinct altogether or it may attempt to use a logic that will ether itself. The chemical imbalance or chromosomal anomaly angle should remain the best leg to stand on scientifically.
shyt is a mental illnes, all of it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they should all be destroyed.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fukk no! And fukk Lavern Cox. Im sick of this bullshyt ass gay agenda. Some dudes on here have negged me in the past for saying fukk these white liberals; calling me "cac" and shyt, but do they even realize that this is apart of the shyt that they are caping for, and helping to condone? White liberals will always use black people, and our energy to give rise to, and shoehorn their movements into the spotlight; which is why they put Lavern Cox's confused ass at the head of this discussion. Never in my wildest dreams would I entertain some shyt like this. This is nothing more than an assault on straight men, and another effort on their part to effeminize young boys and men.
Pseudo-Liberals. There's a difference between the two.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
MTO changed her words for clicks :snoop:

I read this the other day and she said men that date trans secretly but don't want to go public with them are insecure

She didn't say anything about straight men

She was talking about closet fakkits

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Well this is her actual quote

Men who are into trans women who want to keep us a secret and are afraid if someone thinks they are gay, they’re insecure as fukk. If someone thinks you’re gay, gay is fabulous. Gay is amazing. There’s nothing wrong with that. Toxic masculinity is bullshyt,’ Cox said.

Key word being "into"

She wasn't talking about the majority of men who aren't into trans. The least you could do is to be fair and provide the right quote and it's context.
The way the majority of insult her sincerely makes me believe you may be into them secretly. If you didn't care, you would address it much.

:patrice:I think you're reading a completely different part of the interview what MTO and DL Hughley are talking about - this is the portion of the interview they highlighted for discussion:

"Laverne spoke with Attitude magazine, about meeting straight men on dating apps.
She claims that often times, when they find out she’s TRANS – they don’t want to date her anymore"

this means that when they inbox, text, call or whatever - they lose interest.

this is gonna be a very common reaction from straight men because they thought they were getting a woman :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:I think you're reading a completely different part of the interview what MTO and DL Hughley are talking about - this is the portion of the interview they highlighted for discussion:

"Laverne spoke with Attitude magazine, about meeting straight men on dating apps.
She claims that often times, when they find out she’s TRANS – they don’t want to date her anymore"

this means that when they inbox, text, call or whatever - they lose interest.

this is gonna be a very common reaction from straight men because they thought they were getting a woman :manny:
Laverne Cox slams men who are ashamed of dating trans women: ‘Toxic masculinity is bullsh*t’

That's the article that MTO references. They rearranged her words for clicks and to trigger people.