Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it funny how it offends trans people if you call them by there actual gender

But it offends me and my intelligence that I have to pretend your a different gender
Thank you. Sir, you have a size 14 shoe and hands big enough to palm a smart car, I will not call you “Grace”. :hmm:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Well this is her actual quote

Men who are into trans women who want to keep us a secret and are afraid if someone thinks they are gay, they’re insecure as fukk. If someone thinks you’re gay, gay is fabulous. Gay is amazing. There’s nothing wrong with that. Toxic masculinity is bullshyt,’ Cox said.

Key word being "into"

She wasn't talking about the majority of men who aren't into trans. The least you could do is to be fair and provide the right quote and it's context.
The way the majority of insult her sincerely makes me believe you may be into them secretly. If you didn't care, you would address it much.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Men who are into trans women who want to keep us a secret and are afraid if someone thinks they are gay, they’re insecure as fukk. If someone thinks you’re gay, gay is fabulous. Gay is amazing. There’s nothing wrong with that. Toxic masculinity is bullshyt,’ Cox said.

Key word being "into"

She wasn't talking about the majority of men who aren't into trans. The least you could do is to be fair and provide the right quote and it's context.
The way the majority of insult her sincerely makes me believe you may be into them secretly. If you didn't care, you would address it much.

I stand by my original post but if that is the full quote she's actually attacking team tranny low key which is a whole nuther conversation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Key word being "into"

Right. Her original quote was altered to trigger folks. She is speaking on dudes who are into transwomen, but hide it. In that context, she isn't wrong. If you're into that, then own it.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
ever seen a old trannie?

they won't get this far cuz they take more medication than a industrial chicken

otherwise they'd be insecure

:dead:

giphy.gif

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Funniest part about this is
Black women are some of the most homophobic and transphobic ppl around

Ppl think just cuz they kee kee it up with LGBT that they not
But MOST won't fukk wit no men doing any type of shyt outside of straight
And will call a nikka gay for the smallest thing
:what: Do tell....:usure::feedme:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
No, we just don't like dikks and we like actual women fool.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No she doesnt say that at all. Here's the full quote in context.

“Men who are into trans women who want to keep us a secret and are afraid if someone thinks they are gay, they’re insecure as fukk. If someone thinks you’re gay, gay is fabulous. Gay is amazing. There’s nothing wrong with that. Toxic masculinity is bullshyt.”

Shes talking specifically about men who WANT to date trans women not men in general. I dont see anything about her shaming straight guys who arent into trans women.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
What’s sad is that this is going to become the new normal with the degeneracy of the culture.

It will soon be open season on kids.

A society that does not stand for righteousness will soon allow all types of filth to run amuck.

These lgbtq/trans people have an agenda and if you can’t see it then you’re just asleep in the Matrix

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Being transgendered is a degenerate way to live, yes.

Homosexuality has been observed in nature, so I tend to believe there's nothing wrong with that.
So has cannibalism...many things are observable in nature breh. I see this response a lot and it doesn't close the book on the topic...not even close. It's best if the lgbt discussion avoids naturalistic/biological instinct altogether or it may attempt to use a logic that will ether itself. The chemical imbalance or chromosomal anomaly angle should remain the best leg to stand on scientifically.