Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell: or maybe we not gay, maybe we prefer women who were born women?!

what i dont get is why are these trannies so pursuant of straight men. aint it enough transgender and gay men out here for them to have they picking? why they so caught up in deceiving and manipulating straight men and fooling them by who they are? why prey on the men only looking for natural women?

Gay men and women want nothing to do with them. Don't even accept them as part of the community. Plus, they aren't secure enough in the decision they made which is why they don't disclose that they used to be men when looking to date.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You hoe. I been trying to get out the red. Smh

You never gonna get out the red posting shyt like you've been posting in here. Rep gon stay looking like a bloody tampon. Keep up the bad job, bytch.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:stopitslime: im all for basic human rights for all trans women but dont try to force men into liking what they dont like
statements like this are stupid and damaging just turns people against your cause
nikkas that like it will hit u up and date u nikkas that dont wont
every nikka not gon like balls and penis or a surgically engineered vagina... focus on the nikkas that do like u :manny:

That's how it starts.

They claim they don't have basic human rights, we give them sympathy, then they turn around and disregard our basic human rights.

I don't want my daughters using the restroom with a grown ass man wearing a wig, and somehow I'm wrong for that.

Now, if I don't want to date one, I'm insecure.

shyt is literally insane.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Gender on a biological/Sexual level is hard-wired into us, so Transgender people have to understand that their movement will stop at a certain point.

You can sell me on a lot of aspects of gender being a made up societal identifier/construct (much like race and religion).

You however cannot sell me that the biological differences between men and women are minuscule enough that altering a penis into a vagina and getting some fake titties masks all those differences. Nah fam.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
So if someone isn't attracted to me because I am black should I shame them?

Why be with a transgender person when I can be with a real woman....

Never in my day on this earth in 2017 being in my late 30's have I ever HEARD this statement from any young man wanting to get into women after puberty...

"Man I really want to get with a transgender woman"

Daps
I think he/she means men already dating them who won't admit the woman is trans.

I really don't understand this attention whore mentality that people have to announce they're trans to strangers, then expect love and empathy. I also think these people need to be upfront at first contact or meeting about their gender when dating, because leaving out that major detail can result in folks going to jail for assault. None of this getting a number, then going out, and kissing, and after a few weeks, "oh by the way, I was born another gender".

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Wait. She felt the need as a man to make the switch to a woman yet she says straight men are the insecure ones? :skip:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Ok so I would be considered insecure if I chose NOT to date trans women because they were once men?

I call that logic..bullshyt

I don't have any problem with anyone's lifestyle or choices they make in life, but transgender folks made their choice to change their gender (for whatever reasons). Now after they made their decision to go from male to female you get angry because you have straight men that prefer not to deal trans women. So the next step is to shame & bully men by calling them insecure or transphobic?

Bullshyt again.

Instead of trans people getting upset about some men not wanting to date them find men who may be open to the idea or dating a trans woman. I understand we live in a society and era of being feminism, LBGT rights, & overly PC culture but folks need to understand that everybody isn't going to be accepting of every movement or idea. I believe in tolerance myself and everybody has a right to live but a lot of folks are not tolerant at all and trying to push a viewpoint down some ppls throats is not the way to go.

Last edited: