Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
It doesn't matter if u don't think Latinos have power like white people, they will soon, then wut u gonna say?

Every race at some point in their history has been involved in the shyt u mentioned hundreds of years ago. Look at the present.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

All your saying is your opinion. I'm saying things that actually happen.
You don't even comprehend what I'm saying, it's going completely over your head. You're talking about things like "what my Mexican friend told me his relatives say". I'm telling you that the raci that you've seen from Mexicans does not compare to the racism that whites exhibit. Why can't you just be satisfied saying "I don't like what I've seen from racist Mexicans"? Why do you feel the new to defend white people? You're just showing your ignorance.
That whole "you can only be racist if you have power" only applies when it's a tiny powerless minority against a a whole nation of white racists, it doesn't apply in situations where white people are not the majority or where minorities are the majority

You can't use a notion from the 60's and apply it to border states in 2013 that are experiencing an influx of so called non white people and where non white people are the majority

I don't want people to think that black people are under siege in Cali or its awful to be black, but cali is a minorty majority state but the point is if you think only white people can be racist you are in for a rude awakening
See this where you insert BS into the discussion by clouding the issue and moving the goal posts. I never said "you can only be racist if you have power". This whole post is you responding a strawman that you created. How about you try again, and this time respond to something that I've actually said.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
See this where you insert BS into the discussion by clouding the issue and moving the goal posts. I never said "you can only be racist if you have power". This whole post is you responding a strawman that you created. How about you try again, and this time respond to something that I've actually said.

I don't really know what you are saying since you are all over the place but you clearly made the argument that Latinos can't be racist becuase they do not have the same power as whites

Do I need to go back and find the quotes?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You don't even comprehend what I'm saying, it's going completely over your head. You're talking about things like "what my Mexican friend told me his relatives say". I'm telling you that the raci that you've seen from Mexicans does not compare to the racism that whites exhibit. Why can't you just be satisfied saying "I don't like what I've seen from racist Mexicans"? Why do you feel the new to defend white people? You're just showing your ignorance.
I mean how does it not compare when their doing the exact same thing that racists whites do?

Are you simply not seeing this?

It also doesn't help that a lot of them treat white people way better than blacks.

How am I defending racist white people? :snoop:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate seeing that sh*t as well.. I'm seeing that alot down in the Southern states now. Black activist marching with Mexicans in states like Alabama and the likes. I was about to email a couple of cats to chill with that shyt. Once they get their numbers up they're going to be aiming guns at the black youth. when its all said and done the South and parts of the East coast might be best havens for us in the future.

-As far as that article.. I think they added a lot of extras to it. I'm very rarely in Compton but its turning more Mexican by the day as with the rest of California. Like Buggin' Out said in Do The Right Thing- stay black!

Yeap, me moving from a majority Mexican city like Dallas to a majority Black city like Memphis prove your point. Mexicans are more racist than Whites in Dallas. In Memphis I don't have to worry about that. Even whites are scared of the Black people here.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

I mean how does it not compare when their doing the exact same thing that racists whites do?

It also doesn't help that a lot of them treat white people way better than blacks.

How am I defending racist white people? :snoop:
Ok, so point me out an example of insitutionalized Mexican supremacy. Institutional white supremacy is what oppresses black people in this country, not individual acts of racism amongst some whites.
I don't really know what you are saying since you are all over the place but you clearly made the argument that Latinos can't be racist becuase they do not have the same power as whites

Do I need to go back and find the quotes?
You're pathetic. I just schooled you on the fact that Latino is not a race, and that there are white Latinos. Why would I ever say that Latinos can't be racist when I'm well aware that there are white Latinos? Yes, go find the quote me f me saying that Latinos can't be racist then come back and apologize when you can't find it.

Blackout

Daps
Ok, so point me out an example of insitutionalized Mexican supremacy. Institutional white supremacy is what oppresses black people in this country, not individual acts of racism amongst some whites.
Who's to say that it won't get to that point?

The racism that certain Mexicans show is quite widespread and too popular to just brush it off as a few occurrences.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You're pathetic. I just schooled you on the fact that Latino is not a race, and that there are white Latinos. Why would I ever say that Latinos can't be racist when I'm well aware that there are white Latinos? Yes, go find the quote me f me saying that Latinos can't be racist then come back and apologize when you can't find it.

you said it right here

http://www.the-coli.com/3040201-post105.html
non white Mexicans can't be as racist as white people because they don't have the power.

the bottom line is that you cant use notions from the 60's in 2013, places like cali and eventually the whole country will have racial dynamics that are way more complicated then how it was in the 60's, focusing on white racism isnt gonna cut it

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Who's to say that it won't get to that point?
Your question is irrelevant. I'm simply saying that Mexicans aren't as racist as whites. If they become as racist as whites in the future, then youcan say that they are. Don't know what's so hard to understand. I don't know what your fear of Mexicans is all about. I'm from NC and I've witnessed a boom in the Mexican population here. As far as my experience, I've seen a lot more examples of blacks being racist towards Mexicans than the other way around. Obviously it's not the same everywhere.

you said it right here

http://www.the-coli.com/3040201-post105.html

the bottom line is that you cant use notions from the 60's in 2013, places like cali and eventually the whole country will have racial dynamics that are way more complicated then how it was in the 60's, focusing on white racism isnt gonna cut it
The bottom line is that you're a dishonest piece of shyt. Obviously you quoted me as saying something different than what I actually said.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The bottom line is that you're a dishonest piece of shyt. Obviously you quoted me as saying something different than what I actually said.

:wtf: i quoted you directly and i gave a link to your post

you clearly said that non white mexicans cannot be as racist as whites

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:wtf: i quoted you directly and i gave a link to your post

you clearly said that non white mexicans cannot be as racist as whites

Yet you accused me of:
you clearly made the argument that Latinos can't be racist becuase they do not have the same power as whites
Saying that non-white Latinos can't be as racist as whites because they don't have the power, is completely different from saying Latinos can't be racist because they don't have the same power as whites. You know exactly what you're doing with this BS because you pull it every time.

Blackout

Daps
Your question is irrelevant. I'm simply saying that Mexicans aren't as racist as whites. If they become as racist as whites in the future, then youcan say that they are. Don't know what's so hard to understand. I don't know what your fear of Mexicans is all about. I'm from NC and I've witnessed a boom in the Mexican population here. As far as my experience, I've seen a lot more examples of blacks being racist towards Mexicans than the other way around. Obviously it's not the same everywhere.
I'm talking about the future if they acquire power and how what is happening today lead to that conclusion.

Your experience is one thing but mine and various other people experience isn't like yours and this is coming from people in different areas.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

wait until they get their numbers up breh, shyt will change trust me