Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you keep posting these sarcastic bitter comments and then you say im mad at the world

besides your outrage at me suggesting the group in the story is not a real gang, what exactly are you disagreeing with me about?

my point is that you come out the gate with the rah rah, then fall back to a more reasonable position when you're pressed on it, and it makes one wonder what the rah rah was all about

you said in so many words:

It's weird but I dont think the demographic shift is a serious problem, people can live where ever they want, what I think is serious is illegal taking jobs and there being situations were you can't get hired if you don't know spanish or just the racism in the Mexican community in general

that's fine and reasonable, but that really has little to do with this thread. it just gets weird when people take any and every opportunity to jump on their stretch armstrong soapbox

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
my point is that you come out the gate with the rah rah, then fall back to a more reasonable position when you're pressed on it, and it makes one wonder what the rah rah was all about

you said in so many words:

that's fine and reasonable, but that really has little to do with this thread. it just gets weird when people take any and every opportunity to jump on their stretch armstrong soapbox

i dont see how that comment has little to do with the thread, its completely related to the thread, the thread title is " Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs..." and i was commenting on that topic, maybe you got confused but i didnt start this thread so im not sure what rah rah you are talking about

the only thing i said in the beginning was some sarcastic comments and i also said i dont think the liberal position on immigration is good for black people, is that what you are mad about?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't think that will give you an accurate representation of the opinions of "latinos" in the 21st century. although it may help you understand the current situation
It shows me what affected current Mexicans to dislike blacks. Parents teaching kids ignorant shyt conditioned into them from their ancestors to where they would hate blacks.

There are countless times to where Mexicans tell me about the shyt their relatives say about black people and seeing this topic I'm not surprised that it came to this.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

It shows me what affected current Mexicans to dislike blacks. Parents teaching kids ignorant shyt conditioned into them from their ancestors to where they would hate blacks.

There are countless times to where Mexicans tell me about the shyt their relatives say about black people and seeing this topic I'm not surprised that it came to this.

yeah, but if those mexicans are progressive enough to talk about that with you, maybe there has been some progress

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

It shows me what affected current Mexicans to dislike blacks.

There are countless times to where Mexicans tell me about the shyt they say about black people and seeing this topic I'm not surprised that it came to this.

daze is white american, white americans consider themselves different than white latinos and spaniard and african americans have adopted this notion also unfortunately

daze and other people don't get that from an african point of view white amerians and most latinos can be considered the same people, the reality is that the same people and culture that founded the united states are the same people that founded mexico and most latin american nations

the notion that there is some vast difference between anglo saxons (and their descendants) and iberians (and their descendants)is a european construct and africans that adopt that construct will not make a proper analysis of geopolitics

Blackout

Daps
some Mexicans are white
Show me where white Mexicans are referred to as white people who speak Spanish when the native mexican blood is required for them to be mexican.

Blackout

Daps
yeah, but if those mexicans are progressive enough to talk about that with you, maybe there has been some progress
I never denied that but looking at the event that this topic is talking about it isn't enough progress.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

No I don't either but let's include the Mexicans who are not white people.

If someone said that Mexicans can be racist as white people are. What would you say?
:snoop: Mexican isn't a race either. The people who were in Mexico before the Spaniards came were Indians. Today most Mexicans are just people who are mixed with Indian and European blood. Indians aren't racist. So if you're referring to the white Mexicans or the descendants of the Spaniards who colonized Mexico, then yes those white people are just as racist as other white people.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I never denied that but looking at the event that this topic is talking about it isn't enough.

it's gotta start somewhere :manny:

I just think people tend to be too unwilling to give people a chance to change. it's easy to think doom and gloom, and then go out there and see it with your confirmation bias. super corny, but sometimes the change has to start with you. it's like people always want to wait for everyone else to get on board. and this isn't even something like voting for a 3rd party, where you can make a strong 'practicality' argument for supporting the 'status quo'. there's no votes to count here, its just how you choose to treat other people, and being willing to 'turn the other cheek' for the greater good

:bob:

Blackout

Daps
:snoop: Mexican isn't a race either. The people who in Mexico before the Spaniards came were Indians. Today most Mexicans are just people who are mixed with Indian and European blood. Indians aren't racist. So if you're referring to the white Mexicans or the descendants of the Spaniards who colonized Mexico, then yes those white people are just as racist as other white people.
I'm referring to the mainly spaniard and native mix that populate Mexico and exist in the US via various means.

How can they be considered white people if they are mixed with natives?

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Lmao When was the last time u seen this (which happens commonly in mexican neighborhoods) happen in a white neighborhood?

But white people are more racist..... some of y'all are so delusional :snoop:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

I'm referring to the mainly spaniard and native mix that populate Mexico and exist in the US via various means.

How can they be considered white people if they are mixed with natives?
No, the question is how can you think that those people can be just as racist as whites when they are powerless? It upsets me hearing about stories like in this thread but lets not lose perspective. There are Mexicans who have been victims of racism from black people. I've seen this personally. My point is that there is no comparing the racism that some of these Mexicans who come to this country have regarding black people, and white racism. When you talk about white racism you're talking about things such as, the genocide of "native amerikkkans", slavery, institutional white supremacy, ect. No, non white Mexicans can't be as racist as white people because they don't have the power.