Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No, the question is how can you think that those people can be just as racist as whites when they are powerless? It upsets me hearing about stories like in this thread but lets not lose perspective. There are Mexicans who have been victims of racism from black people. I've seen this personally. My point is that there is no comparing the racism that some of these Mexicans who come to this country have regarding black people, and white racism. When you talk about white racism you're talking about things such as, the genocide of "native amerikkkans", slavery, institutional white supremacy, ect. No, non white Mexicans can't be as racist as white people because they don't have the power.
Victims of racism from black people? Wait those same black people who give Latinos the pass to say nikka? The same black people who embrace Latinos as brothers and people who are in the same struggle? Those same black people who fought for the rights of latinos along with our own rights?

What part of racism is that. :hmm:

Let me look at the signs whether Mexicans would be as racist as white people if they are in power.

*Looks at casta system*
*Listens to mexican friends and Mexicans I don't even know on a personal level tell me what racist shyt their relatives say*
*Looks at topic*

Looks like the exact same thing racist white people do to blacks. :krs:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Victims of racism from black people? Wait those same black people who give Latinos the pass to say nikka? The same black people who embrace Latinos as brothers and people who are in the same struggle? What part of racism is that. :hmm:

Lets me look at the signs whether Mexicans would be as racist as white people if they are in power.

*Looks as casta system*
*Listens to mexican friend tell me what they relatives say*
*Looks at topic*

Looks like the exact same thing racist white people do to blacks. :krs:
You're an idiot. :manny:

Blackout

Daps
You're an idiot. :manny:
Is it cuz I'm black? :mjpls:

Fallen to the status of calling names? How sad that just means you loss.

I'm sorry but if I see signs I take heed. The signs I'm seeing from racist Mexicans are not good ones. :manny:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Is it cuz I'm black? :mjpls:

Fallen to the status of calling names? How sad.

I'm sorry but if I see signs I take heed. The signs I'm seeing from racist Mexicans are not good ones. :manny:
Idiot is an adjective that describes a stupid person and that is what you seem to be. Ive refuted your argument yet you won't concede. Saying that you don't like what you've seen from racist Mexicans and saying that Latinos are just as racist as white people are two completely different things.

Blackout

Daps
Idiot is an adjective that describes a stupid person and that is what you seem to be. Ive refuted your argument yet you won't concede. Saying that you don't like what you've seen from racist Mexicans and saying that Latinos are just as racist as white people are two completely different things.
I said that some Mexicans can be as racist as white people.

I also named the things they have done that racist white people do that led to me reaching that conclusion.

You haven't shown why I should of believe otherwise. I mean simply stating that they are powerless doesn't show why they would be less racist than whites if they had power when as Ive shown they do the same thing as racist whites.

For a smart person you sure cant read very well. :eek:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, the question is how can you think that those people can be just as racist as whites when they are powerless? It upsets me hearing about stories like in this thread but lets not lose perspective. There are Mexicans who have been victims of racism from black people. I've seen this personally. My point is that there is no comparing the racism that some of these Mexicans who come to this country have regarding black people, and white racism. When you talk about white racism you're talking about things such as, the genocide of "native amerikkkans", slavery, institutional white supremacy, ect. No, non white Mexicans can't be as racist as white people because they don't have the power.

I'm from Texas breh and those people are more racist than whites from my experience. In Texas, they have a lot power.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

I said that some Mexicans can be as racist as white people.

I also named the things they have done that racist white people do that led to me reaching that conclusion.

You haven't shown why I should of believe otherwise. I mean simply stating that they are powerless doesn't show why they would be less racist than whites if they had power when as Ive shown they do the same thing as racist whites.

For a smart person you sure cant read very well. :eek:
People like you should just listen instead of talk. What you are saying is so ignorant its funny, but you don't realize it so you'll keep going on and on.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:laugh: @ Hispanics not being anti-black. Most of them are more anti-black than white people. They aren't your friends, black people. Still have no idea why so many black people think that because someone isn't white that they're with us? :childplease::sitdown: Let them get control of that region and you'll continue to hear stories like this or worse. Where them gangstas, where them thugz at? :mjpls:

Blackout

Daps
People like you should just listen instead of talk. What you are saying is so ignorant its funny, but you don't realize it so you'll keep going on and on.
I'm saying what I see. So sorry i can't ignore the racism among Mexicans to where some look down on blacks. So sorry I can't run from the issue like you do.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then its a duck.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

That whole "you can only be racist if you have power" only applies when it's a tiny powerless minority against a a whole nation of white racists, it doesn't apply in situations where white people are not the majority or where minorities are the majority

You can't use a notion from the 60's and apply it to border states in 2013 that are experiencing an influx of so called non white people and where non white people are the majority

I don't want people to think that black people are under siege in Cali or its awful to be black, but cali is a minorty majority state but the point is if you think only white people can be racist you are in for a rude awakening

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: @ Hispanics not being anti-black. Most of them are more anti-black than white people. They aren't your friends, black people. Still have no idea why so many black people think that because someone isn't white that they're with us? :childplease::sitdown: Let them get control of that region and you'll continue to hear stories like this or worse. Where them gangstas, where them thugz at? :mjpls:

killing there own people :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well according to some people its their land anyway that was stolen from them by the US, so they are just taking back their land

and also they are not white so they could never be as racist as white people

and we also need to make it a priority to make sure the ones that are here illegally get amnesty

:snoop:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
People were drinking the Kool Aid, thinking that Mexicans are down with black people. I have seen black people standing next to a fools with Mexican flags in immigration rallies :snoop: I don't care what percent of Hispanics voted for Obama. That was all about the anti-immigration rhetoric coming from the Republicans. I have a co-worker who is Mexican-American telling me that she was upset over the racist comments on facebook from people she knows on election night when Obama won. These are people who voted for Barack because he supports their immigration agenda, but in the same night they :pacspit: on him. I told her that I am not surprised, so why should she be. I told her you know your people better than I would, right? :birdman:
I hate seeing that sh*t as well.. I'm seeing that alot down in the Southern states now. Black activist marching with Mexicans in states like Alabama and the likes. I was about to email a couple of cats to chill with that shyt. Once they get their numbers up they're going to be aiming guns at the black youth. when its all said and done the South and parts of the East coast might be best havens for us in the future.

-As far as that article.. I think they added a lot of extras to it. I'm very rarely in Compton but its turning more Mexican by the day as with the rest of California. Like Buggin' Out said in Do The Right Thing- stay black!