Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Are you sure or is it because they want to identify with white people more which is why they call themselves white?

You say Blacks are considered black when they have other mixtures mixed in I say ok but the original black person is African. Whites are considered white and the original white person is European now we get to Mexicans who are mixed with the natives and the original mexican is European and native so that makes them mixed not white. :manny:

dont get fooled by european constructs, from the POV of an african slave the people that founded the united states of america are the same people that founded mexico

europeans and their descendants may want to make a big deal about the fact some europeans mixed with indian or that they originated in different parts off the european continent but that doesnt mean you have to accept the notion that there is some big difference

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
dont get fooled by european constructs, from the POV of an african slave the people that founded the united states of america are the same people that founded mexico

europeans and their descendants may want to make a big deal about the fact some europeans mixed with indian or that they originated in different parts off the european continent but that doesnt mean you have to accept the notion that there is some big difference
I see. :manny:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It's crazy that this family moved to Compton, especially that part of the city and didn't know how it goes down there. Probably, just like a lot of gullible black that think that Mexicans are hard-working, honest people that are doing jobs that Americans don't want to do :troll:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Gravity

Banned
Daps
its not to defend or excuse white racism but black people need to stop with this notion of equating non white with non racist, there is little evidence to support that notion, whether in asia, south america or in the muslim world there is evidence of devilishness all over the world and in all races and cultures including black people themselves

people need to just protect ya necks and stay black
Here you are again arguing against your self created strawman. I havent seen anyone in this discussion say that whites are the only group of people who are racist or that non-white equates to non-racist. Of course every group of people has racists amongst them an has racist elements in their culture or society. However, in your attempt to push your BS agenda, you've gone too far with it. No other group of people have shown themselves to be as racist as whites. I'm not saying that to dismiss or downplay racism amongst people other than whites, I'm saying that as a fact of the matter. The form of racism that oppresses black people in this country is white supremacy. Institutional white supremacy/black inferiority is the biggest obstacle for black people. My issue with you and the other poster is that y'all have seemingly lost perspective. It's one thing to acknowledge that Mexicans and non-whites harbor some anti-black racism amongst their people and cultures. It's another thing to try and equate those people with whites. Whites are in a league of their own as far as racism is concerned. They literally invented it and have mastered it down to a science. Again, white supremacy is our #1 enemy, stop worrying about Mexicans. You probably don't even realize that they are victims of white supremacy as well.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Here you are again arguing against your self created strawman. I havent seen anyone in this discussion say that whites are the only group of people who are racist or that non-white equates to non-racist. Of course every group of people has racists amongst them an has racist elements in their culture or society. However, in your attempt to push your BS agenda, you've gone too far with it. No other group of people have shown themselves to be as racist as whites. I'm not saying that to dismiss or downplay racism amongst people other than whites, I'm saying that as a fact of the matter. The form of racism that oppresses black people in this country is white supremacy. Institutional white supremacy/black inferiority is the biggest obstacle for black people. My issue with you and the other poster is that y'all have seemingly lost perspective. It's one thing to acknowledge that Mexicans and non-whites harbor some anti-black racism amongst their people and cultures. It's another thing to try and equate those people with whites. Whites are in a league of their own as far as racism is concerned. They literally invented it and have mastered it down to a science. Again, white supremacy is our #1 enemy, stop worrying about Mexicans. You probably don't even realize that they are victims of white supremacy as well.

and thats all a bunch of BS, this whole the white man is the devil thing is an incomplete analysis of world history, there is nothing particularly evil about the white man, we just happen to be living in a time and place where white people are on top, thats all

in here and ktl, ive personally exposed the atrocities committed by arabs against blacks, the racism in latin america has been exposed, and recently even the depravity of the japanese have been exposed

i completely reject your advice, mexico is a country founded by europeans and has a eurocentric culture where whites are on top and native americans and blacks are on the bottom, the notion that they represent something different than white america in terms of race is stupid

but like i said, you go ahead with that

Gravity

Banned
Daps
and thats all a bunch of BS, this whole the white man is the devil thing is an incomplete analysis of world history, there is nothing particularly evil about the white man, we just happen to be living in a time and place where white people are on top, thats all

in here and ktl, ive personally exposed the atrocities committed by arabs against blacks, the racism in latin america has been exposed, and recently even the depravity of the japanese have been exposed

i completely reject your advice, mexico is a country founded by europeans and has a eurocentric culture where whites are on top and native americans and blacks are on the bottom, the notion that they represent something different than white america in terms of race is stupid

You say that what I said was BS then proceed to duck and dodge everything that I said in favor of responding to yourself. I never said that the white man is the devil. I never denied that Arabs have committed atrocities against blacks. I never denied that there is racism in Latin America or Japan. I never denied that Mexico is a country founded on the principles of white supremacy. I'm the one who introduced that fact into the conversation. You're an unintelligent dishonest piece of shyt who's incapable of having an intelligent debate. This is will be the last time that I respond to you.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You say that what I said was BS then proceed to duck and dodge everything that I said in favor of responding to yourself. I never said that the white man is the devil. I never denied that Arabs have committed atrocities against blacks. I never denied that there is racism in Latin America or Japan. I never denied that Mexico is a country founded on the principles of white supremacy. I'm the one who introduced that fact into the conversation. You're an unintelligent dishonest piece of shyt who's incapable of having an intelligent debate. This is will be the last time that I respond to you.

and you also said that mexicans are not as racist as whites

i dont give a fuk if you respond or not, all your posts are gibberish anyway

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cali BLACK folk...........where ya'll at.........address this

there's nothing to address. our numbers are getting lower by the day, and theirs are growing like crazy. it is what it is.

why would you attempt to move by a bunch of hispanic folks? you already know the drill. sure they are not all like that. but some of them are and you run into this kind of issue. now you gotta move or be subject to that nonsense. even a soft dude will get tired of being punked. so next thing you know. he goes APE.... and shoots up a bunch of hispanics. and he ends up in jail. like i said. why even try to move in an area thats predominately hispanic.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
there's nothing to address. our numbers are getting lower by the day, and theirs are growing like crazy. it is what it is.

why would you attempt to move by a bunch of hispanic folks? you already know the drill. sure they are not all like that. but some of them are and you run into this kind of issue. now you gotta move or be subject to that nonsense. even a soft dude will get tired of being punked. so next thing you know. he goes APE.... and shoots up a bunch of hispanics. and he ends up in jail. like i said. why even try to move in an area thats predominately hispanic.

The thing is A LOT of black people don't know the drill. This happens all over the LA area and now its happening in Compton. I think some people already snapped on these Mexican bangers because Florence-Firestone has become a killing ground for them over the past few years. Easily the highest death rate for Mexicans in LA and you being in a LA know why. I got some of my people in LA, so I stay in formed. F13 even targeted and killed an old, homeless black woman that was working on her car that she slept in :why:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:deadrose:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

yeah thats exactly what i said, people misanalysing history is why you have retards coming around talking about "mexicans arent as racist as white people" when the evidence shows the opposite

the classic one was one fakkits came around talking about that if black people dont support arabs they are betraying their race when history actually shows that arabs had an african slave trade that was worse and lasted longer than the european slave trade

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah thats exactly what i said, people misanalysing history is why you have retards coming around talking about "mexicans arent as racist as white people" when the evidence shows the opposite

the classic one was one fakkits came around talking about that if black people dont support arabs they are betraying their race when history actually shows that arabs had an african slave trade that was worse and lasted longer than the european slave trade

dog you a troll if you really think there is nothing "particularly" evil" about the white man who completed wiped out the native populations of what is now north america, south america and the Caribbean, tens if not hundred of millions of people killed, whole cultures destroyed in a relatively short span of time, and thats with out including what happend during the trans Atlantic slave trade , the millions of lives displaced and lost there, and nothing about that seems particularly evil to you lol , no other race has done that on such a scale before and you sitting here like :ehh: they not that bad , at least they not Mexican.