Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Yet you accused me of:Saying that non-white Latinos can't be as racist as whites because they don't have the power, is completely different from saying Latinos can't be racist because they don't have the same power as whites. You know exactly what you're doing with this BS because you pull it every time.

i have no idea what the hell you are saying, but i dont want to misquote you again so for clarification what exactly is your view of non white latinos as far as racism compared to white racism?

my understanding after reading through your gibberish is that you claim that non white latinos cannot be as racist as whites because they dont have the power, is that correct?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i have no idea what the hell you are saying, but i dont want to misquote you again so for clarification what exactly is your view of non white latinos as far as racism compared to white racism?

my understanding after reading through your gibberish is that you claim that non white latinos cannot be as racist as whites because they dont have the power, is that correct?
Im speaking plain English, you're just slow. I've clearly said that non-white Latinos can't be as racists whites because they don't have the power to be. Get a tutor to help you out. You didn't even know that Latino wasn't a race until I told you.

I'm talking about the future if they acquire power and how what is happening today lead to that conclusion.

Your experience is one thing but mine and various other people experience isn't like yours and this is coming from people in different areas.
Again, I don't share your fear of Mexicans. If one day Mexicans seize control of this country from whites and institute their own version of Mexican supremacy that oppresses black people as much as white supremacy then they will be as racist as white people. Until that day comes though, they aren't.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Im speaking plain English, you're just slow. I've clearly said that non-white Latinos can't be as racists whites because they don't have the power to be. Get a tutor to help you out. You didn't even know that Latino wasn't a race until I told you.

so basically you are saying what i said you said, except you are throwing in a little qualifier of NON white latinos

and what im trying to say is that in California in 2013, its stupid to say that non white latinos have no power and its stupid to say they are not racist when the evidence is clearly there of blatant racism from non white latinos and clear evidence of their growing power as their numbers increase

Again, I don't share your fear of Mexicans. If one day Mexicans seize control of this country from whites and institute their own version of Mexican supremacy that oppresses black people as much as white supremacy then they will be as racist as white people. Until that day comes though, they aren't.

ok thats cool, you go ahead with that, you can wait for that day and see what happens

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Gravity is in here telling the exact meaning of racism. And letting everyone know Latinos aren't a race. All semantics (I know some light skin ricans who would punch you in the mouth if you called them a white boy though :heh: btw ).

TheWorld and 7Revo are saying Latinos can be just as hateful and violent towards Blacks, and have a feeling of superiority. All true but they keep using the term racism.

And its like none of you smart dummies can see the common ground :heh:

This thread tonight :pachaha: :whew:

emoney

custom user title
Daps

I'm referring to the mainly spaniard and native mix that populate Mexico and exist in the US via various means.

How can they be considered white people if they are mixed with natives?

same way Blacks can be considered Black even if they have other racial admixtures in them

Gravity

Banned
Daps
so basically you are saying what i said you said, except you are throwing in a little qualifier of NON white latinos
No, I'm not saying what you said I said.

and what im trying to say is that in California in 2013, its stupid to say that non white latinos have no power and its stupid to say they are not racist when the evidence is clearly there of blatant racism from non white latinos and clear evidence of their growing power as their numbers increase
I've never said that non white Latinos in California have no power. I have not said not said that non white Latinos aren't racist. You build up these strawmen because you're too fukking stupid to refute the things that I've actually said. It's really that simple.

ok thats cool, you go ahead with that, you can wait for that day and see what happens
I'm not waiting for anything, I'm simply living in reality. In this reality, Mexicans are not as racist as white people.

Gravity is in here telling the exact meaning of racism. And letting everyone know Latinos aren't a race. All semantics (I know some light skin ricans who would punch you in the mouth if you called them a white boy though :heh: btw ).

TheWorld and 7Revo are saying Latinos can be just as hateful and violent towards Blacks, and have a feeling of superiority. All true but they keep using the term racism.

And its like none of you smart dummies can see the common ground :heh:

This thread tonight :pachaha: :whew:
Pointing out that Latino is not a race is not arguing semantics. It's dispelling a myth that idiots commonly believe in. I get the whole point that some Mexicans and other Hispanics are racist and feel superior to blacks, but you people need to find a more accurate way to express those kind of feelings. The statement "Latinos are just as racist as white people" is just ignorantly wrong on so many levels that it's just hard to ignore. That's a stupid thing to say regardless of how you feel. There are white Latinos, there are black Latinos, and there are multi-rational latinos. That's not even touching on the issue of how Latinos from different parts of the world look down upon one another even moreso than they do other races. Island Latinos often times look down on Latinos from central amerikkka and vice versa. Latinos certainly aren't 1 monolithic group.

Even saying Mexicans are just as racist as white people is stupid. I understand that there are racist Mexicans, but they aren't all racist. There's hundreds of years worth of evidence to support calling whites as a whole racist. Where's the evidence to justify saying that Mexicans are racist as a whole? You're just as dumb as they are, you'd been better off keeping your mouth shut.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
No, I'm not saying what you said I said.

I've never said that non white Latinos in California have no power. I have not said not said that non white Latinos aren't racist. You build up these strawmen because you're too fukking stupid to refute the things that I've actually said. It's really that simple.

I'm not waiting for anything, I'm simply living in reality. In this reality, Mexicans are not as racist as white people.

Pointing out that Latino is not a race is not arguing semantics. It's dispelling a myth that idiots commonly believe in. I get the whole point that some Mexicans and other Hispanics are racist and feel superior to blacks, but you people need to find a more accurate way to express those kind of feelings. The statement "Latinos are just as racist as white people" is just ignorantly wrong on so many levels that it's just hard to ignore. That's a stupid thing to say regardless of how you feel. There are white Latinos, there are black Latinos, and there are multi-rational latinos. That's not even touching on the issue of how Latinos from different parts of the world look down upon one another even moreso than they do other races. Island Latinos often times look down on Latinos from central amerikkka and vice versa. Latinos certainly aren't 1 monolithic group.

Even saying Mexicans are just as racist as white people is stupid. I understand that there are racist Mexicans, but they aren't all racist. There's hundreds of years worth of evidence to support calling whites as a whole racist. Where's the evidence to justify saying that Mexicans are racist as a whole? You're just as dumb as they are, you'd been better off keeping your mouth shut.

:whew:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This disturbs me for some reason :snoop:

Basically going from one oppressor to another oppressor. I don't have beef with Mexican folk, but the ones that choose to live in LA and Compton are just :scusthov: and forcing people who were born in America to speak spanish. A fukked up situation all around. Now more black folk are moving down south in record numbers.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Basically going from one oppressor to another oppressor. I don't have beef with Mexican folk, but the ones that choose to live in LA and Compton are just :scusthov: and forcing people who were born in America to speak spanish. A fukked up situation all around. Now more black folk are moving down south in record numbers.

its not to defend or excuse white racism but black people need to stop with this notion of equating non white with non racist, there is little evidence to support that notion, whether in asia, south america or in the muslim world there is evidence of devilishness all over the world and in all races and cultures including black people themselves

people need to just protect ya necks and stay black

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
same way Blacks can be considered Black even if they have other racial admixtures in them
Are you sure or is it because they want to identify with white people more which is why they call themselves white?

You say Blacks are considered black when they have other mixtures mixed in I say ok but the original black person is African. Whites are considered white and the original white person is European now we get to Mexicans who are mixed with the natives and the original mexican is European and native so that makes them mixed not white. :manny: