Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Question:

If a person was to say that there are many non black Latinos tht are just as racist as whites what would you say?
I would ask you to clarify. When you say "non black Latinos" are you simply referring to white Latinos? White Latinos are..................................................................................................................white people.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
your arguments in this thread all boil down to a bunch of wishy-washy nada. basically all you got is butthurt

I think you sound but hurt, apparently you thought you were going to catch me in some kind of inconsistincy by asking me why i do not consider the group in the article a "real" gang

When i explained that beating up people is seperate from murdering people and selling drugs you had no response since my delineation makes perfect sense and it's not wishy washy

I don't even know what the hell you are saying in this thread anyway aside from nonsensical comments and quoting rap lyrics

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I would ask you to clarify. When you say "non black Latinos" are you simply referring to white Latinos? White Latinos are..................................................................................................................white people.
I'm referring to those that are considered high based on this scale:
Casta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
edit: aren't you someone that's originally from the northeast, but made a decision to live in a city that's 15 minutes from Mexico?

What is your point? And what are you trying to say overall?

It's a free country I can live where ever the fuk I want to live

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think you sound but hurt, apparently you thought you were going to catch me in some kind of inconsistincy by asking me why i do not consider the group in the article a "real" gang

When i explained that beating up people is seperate from murdering people and selling drugs you had no response since my delineation makes perfect sense and it's not wishy washy

I don't even know what the hell you are saying in this thread anyway aside from nonsensical comments and quoting rap lyrics

your delineation between beating up and murdering makes sense, but that has nothing to do with the definition of a "gang"

it's just my overall view of your activity in this thread. you came in with a bunch of rah rah, throwing "liberals" and "leftest ideologies" under the bus. then you fell back to saying things like "people can live wherever they want", and meaningless statements like "latinos can be just as racist as whites". at some point it just seems like you're mad at the world. or just mad you live right next to Mexico

Blackout

Daps
So do you think that the Spaniards who created that system were not of European descent?
Well I'm playing by the rules of Latinos who consider the fact that even if they have European ancestry they are still white Latinos amd are not simply white people.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
your delineation between beating up and murdering makes sense, but that has nothing to do with the definition of a "gang"

on a technical level they are a gang and i acknowledged that, but you asked my why i said they are not a real gang, and i explained, the term "real gang" is my term its not a technical term, but now that i explained what i meant i hope everything is cleared up and any anxiety caused by my use of the term "real gang" has been alleviated

it's just my overall view of your activity in this thread. you came in with a bunch of rah rah, throwing "liberals" and "leftest ideologies" under the bus. then you fell back to saying things like "people can live wherever they want", and meaningless statements like "latinos can be just as racist as whites". at some point it just seems like you're mad at the world. or just mad you live right next to Mexico

but that was all in reply to different comments as topics changed, it just seems you couldnt keep up with the different issues brought up and resorted to quoting rap lyrics

and lets say i was mad at the world, so what?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
yeah, look at all the issues that were brought up before I posted that :rudy:

you keep posting these sarcastic bitter comments and then you say im mad at the world

besides your outrage at me suggesting the group in the story is not a real gang, what exactly are you disagreeing with me about?

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Well I'm playing by the rules of Latinos who consider the fact that even if they have European ancestry they are still white Latinos amd are not simply white people.
Well I don't play by those rules. Why would you? White Latinos=white people who speak spanish.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
whats funny is cacs (germanics) dont view white latinos as white for various reason, even starting in the old days after the moors invasion. however latino whites (excluding spainards) do. lol.

its one of those weird internal things...sorta like black folks and their light skinned vs dark skinned bullshyt.

Blackout

Daps
Well I don't play by those rules. Why would you? White Latinos=white people who speak spanish.
No I don't either but let's include the Mexicans who are not white people.

If someone said that Mexicans can be racist as white people are. What would you say?