Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
"I'm not trying to defend or downplay what the Europeans did to the Indians..........................but most of the Indians were killed by accident and there wasn't anything that the Europeans could do about it. I'm just saying :manny:"

You got to laugh at dishonest a$$holes for their lack of shame. They're so stupid that they think that others will fall for the stupid game that they run. Sure some Indians died because of the natural spread of disease brought upon them by the Europeans. That doesn't change the fact that the Europeans committed genocide against the people native of this land. Once they realized that Indians had no resistance for diseases such as small pox, Europeans used those diseases as biological weapons against the Indians. This "oh it was mainly by accident" stuff is white-washed rhetoric that is used to cloud the issue and dodge responsibility. Regardless of how many Indians were killed "accidentally" by the spread of disease, the Europeans deliberately conquered/mass murdered the natives, stole their land, and subjected them to their system of white supremacy.

how exactly is that worse then what the mongols did?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
an example of why Blacks seem weak and needy

Last edited by a moderator:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
dog you a troll if you really think there is nothing "particularly" evil" about the white man who completed wiped out the native populations of what is now north america, south america and the Caribbean, tens if not hundred of millions of people killed, whole cultures destroyed in a relatively short span of time, and thats with out including what happend during the trans Atlantic slave trade , the millions of lives displaced and lost there, and nothing about that seems particularly evil to you lol , no other race has done that on such a scale before and you sitting here like :ehh: they not that bad , at least they not Mexican.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtY-1UL0OA4"]Guns Germs And Steel Episode 1 of 3 Out of Eden - YouTube[/ame]

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
Quinientos años hemos sufrido la oppression de nuestra raza, pero aqui entre nosotros vamos a parar ese desmadre, porque esta tierra es de nosotros. Sangre por sangre, blood in, blood out. :blessed:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is A LOT of black people don't know the drill. This happens all over the LA area and now its happening in Compton. I think some people already snapped on these Mexican bangers because Florence-Firestone has become a killing ground for them over the past few years. Easily the highest death rate for Mexicans in LA and you being in a LA know why. I got some of my people in LA, so I stay in formed. F13 even targeted and killed an old, homeless black woman that was working on her car that she slept in :why:
TERRIBLE. why is f13 still going. i was a little kid when i remember hearing about those fools. ridiculous.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, shyt is pathetic, you would never see a conversation like that in hispanic television, 80 percent of the time you see anybody talking about a black brown coalition its always a black person
truth is, we're a loving people. we love people in general it seems more then anyone else on the planet. and thats to a fault a lot of times.

but you know what, when its all said and done. i would rather die loving God's creations then hating everyone. just sayin.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
The thing is A LOT of black people don't know the drill. This happens all over the LA area and now its happening in Compton. I think some people already snapped on these Mexican bangers because Florence-Firestone has become a killing ground for them over the past few years. Easily the highest death rate for Mexicans in LA and you being in a LA know why. I got some of my people in LA, so I stay in formed. F13 even targeted and killed an old, homeless black woman that was working on her car that she slept in :why:

ECC :win:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
if the black people there cant defend themselves then they deserve what they get. sorry but thats the law of nature. get guns, organise yourselves, meet violence with even more extreme violence. if they want a war of anhilation, give them one.

stop being so timid and pathetic and stop moving. grow some fukking balls. nobody respects or likes weak people.

its also funny reading some black people in this thread who pretend this doesnt happen and would rather bury their heads in the sand.

While I agree, I hope this isn't an African saying this because that would be quite ironic? :usure::sitdown:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
While I agree, I hope this isn't an African saying this because that would be quite ironic? :usure::sitdown:

It wouldn't be ironic it would be true and it applies now and it applies for all time, in Africa we were chilling while europeans were making guns and ships, that's how we lost

The reason why the African continent isn't filled with Europeans is that we are original man and european diseases didn't kill us like they did native Americans, it explains it in guns germs and steel how the Europeans experienced the inverse of what happened in the Americas, Europeans were dropping like flies in Africa from diseases

But they still gut the upper hand becuase of guns and steel, but anyways if you don't know your history it will be repeated, that's why I say that having an anti academic culture is a bigger threat to black than white racism, cuz until we conquer germs and steel aka science and technology we will be behind or under

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Jared Bernstein: The Economics of Immigration

But if you are among those -- and we're generally talking about the least educated native workers, like high-school dropouts (and 12 percent of native-born black men are in that group) -- who are "substitutable" for low-wage immigrant labor, you will feel this competition, significantly, in your job offers and your paycheck.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston is a choclate city, Los Angeles is not. You are right, there are no leaders in L.A. The leaders fought for a gang truce but not for any kind of unity so people left. You are wrong to say that this is a rampant problem in all of los angeles. LA County is huge friend and really the only places i hear these hate crimes happening are in and around south l.a. Still, there are neighborhoods that no one would even think to move to because they are already entrenched in demonic activity which is not inviting to outsiders.

Secondly, los angeles for being the size it is, is not on any top ten American city lists for violence. People are just moving not being killed away. This is a war and our frontline soldiers, the blood and crips are losing. Mainly because they dont have enough community support due to the bad taste alot of their skirmishes have left in the mouths of civilians. People are moving to cities with better housing markets and more opportunities (Atlanta, Houston). Places where the proceeds from drug dealers and underworld mobsters are more prevalent and actually feed citizens.

Still everything moves in cycles. When this violence dies down, people will begin to move back in. The neighbors, who may or many not appreciate this will move out with violence no longer being a staple of keeping their neighborhood and the city will go to someone else. Nothing lasts forever. Black people are still heavily entrenched in Inglewood and Long beach. Losing Compton isnt a big deal but who knows, with the influx and reproduction of more Latinos eventually, everyone may move to cities where they have a greater presence with multicultural pockets in the mix.

But the only people pulling out pistols to defend these neighborhoods at the moment are gang members, mainly because these neighborhoods are heavy in demonic underworld trade which demons love.

1)Houston double the number of Mexican Americans as it does blacks....Afro Americans aren't being ethnic cleansed from their neighborhoods in Houston cause the racial tensions between blacks and browns so prevalent in LA doesn'ts seem to exist in Houston or anywhere else in this country for that matter..

2)I think LA's gang banging c00ns you champion as frontline soliders are all toy soldiers(owned by the CIA) brought the wrath of Mexican gangs on the blacks within their hoods by biting off more than they can chew.....Those frontline soldiers are nothing but the CIA's little Mandingo warriors entertaining massa by kiling of eachother(which is all they are good at) for table scraps but flee with their rags tucked between their ass when confronted by superior Mexican gangs...Why would LA's black communities support black thugs whom are a much bigger threat and murderer of blacks than all Mexican gangs combined? It sounds like you are implying that all the blacks whom moved from LA were criminals/drug pushers whom migrated to cities where it is more profitable to push dope to thier own people than back in LA... Let's be real..La's bytch ass black gang banger fukked with the wrong cholos got their wigs pushed back then fled to safer locations(where there were no Mexican gangs)...the after effect is now even innocent inner city LA blacks left behind are being collectively targeted by Mexican gangs as revenge for the actions LA's weak and nutless black gangs.

While I think the Mexican gangs are just as big of pawns of the white power structure and hos for targeting non gang affiliated blacks they know aren't a threat it goes both ways...I've read stories about Crips/Bloods shooting up innocent Mexican women/chldren....In other words I think it's the gangs whom both of whom ironically work for and are being manipulated by the same people that are the sole reason for most of the animosity beetween blacks and browns there.