Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Without the CIA support these gangs wouldn't exist and violence in LA and other black communities inhabiated by these gangs and similar organizations would've have never reached the scale it has ...ofcourse i'm going to point the finger at the white power structure which is funding,rewarding , and enabling these Mandingo street gangs killing eachother off over the CIA created drug wars...you were trying to promote those black gangs as noble warriors/defenders of their community/people against racist Mexican gang aggression witch is laugable..Nah...I understand normal black Los Angelians relocating to escape that c00nery so prevalent in the slums of LA but Crips/Bloods fleeing Mexican gangs have showed have exposed themselves as p*ssys nikkas alway sknew they were...If they want to be gangsters they should live that life to the fullest and die if need be defending their set from enroaching Mexican gangs but clearly they aint really about that life/want no parts of those eses.
I want you to read what i bolded there and i want to tell you to your mind right now that you're being demonically disengenuous right now, friend. You are putting implications in my posts that are not there. What i said was very literal. If you had trouble understanding my thoughts, you should ask questions because when you imply on my behalf and are not in line with my thought process at the time of writing that, you derail an otherwise mature discussion and bring it to a demonic realm where too much clarification for subtle details needs to be made. I will clarify this one time for you, friend.

The bloods and crips are front line soldiers meaning, these are the only people are going to fight for these neighborhoods. If they do not, like you said, the area will be left with normal people who are not about that demonic way of life who will be victimized as they are now. Eventually, many of these people will leave and the neighborhood will have a very low black presence.

Still, reality is not a movie, and the streets do not work based on ideals, woulda coulda shoulda and strict codes of honor. When people lose wars, a lot of times, they run. This is not Braveheart where they will fight tooth and nail till the last soldier falls, for compton. The blood and crips lost the war for Compton to the Mexicans but this isnt the end of the world and hopefully, a lesson will be learned from this as these individuals populate new territory with their friends and families.

Im glad we could talk that out, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:what:

A chocolate city is refer to a predominantly black city in population. For example, Detroit, Memphis, Atlanta, and Baltimore. :rudy:

Blacks in Houston is the third smallest racial group in Houston. That's like calling New York a chocolate city. Hispanics will be over 50% in 10 years in Houston :comeon:

Hispanic - (43.8%)
White alone - (25.6%)
Black alone - (23.1%)
Asian alone - (5.9%)
O, i guess i was wrong. Thanks for clarifying that for me, friend. :shake:

Lets not be so aggressive when we correct one another though. Thats a bad habit that can lead to demonic confrontations in our personal lives.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Without the CIA support these gangs wouldn't exist and violence in LA and other black communities inhabiated by these gangs and similar organizations would've have never reached the scale it has ...ofcourse i'm going to point the finger at the white power structure which is funding,rewarding , and enabling these Mandingo street gangs killing eachother off over the CIA created drug wars...you were trying to promote those black gangs as noble warriors/defenders of their community/people against racist Mexican gang aggression witch is laugable..Nah...I understand normal black Los Angelians relocating to escape that c00nery so prevalent in the slums of LA but Crips/Bloods fleeing Mexican gangs have showed have exposed themselves as p*ssys nikkas alway sknew they were...If they want to be gangsters they should live that life to the fullest and die if need be defending their set from enroaching Mexican gangs but clearly they aint really about that life/want no parts of those eses.

That's complete bullshyt, gangs exist becuase they are supported by the black community or at least some members of the black community anyway, you can tell even by these posts and in the music that we listen ti that we enjoy wallowing in gang culture

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's complete bullshyt, gangs exist becuase they are supported by the black community or at least some members of the black community anyway, you can tell even by these posts and in the music that we listen ti that we enjoy wallowing in gang culture

It is true that these gangs were coup'd by demonic forces after their inception which did start out as supporting the community but sadly we have to look at what they are now. Selfish, but as long as they live another day they have an opportunity to turn their lives around which is all we can hope for.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It is true that these gangs were coup'd by demonic forces after their inception which did start out as supporting the community but sadly we have to look at what they are now. Selfish, but as long as they live another day they have an opportunity to turn their lives around which is all we can hope for.

yeah but if we are blaming the CIA and other assorted spooky sh*t that doesnt exist it distracts from from fixing the real problem

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What does that even mean? What is a real Latino?

Another term created by the census bureau, to categorize the many different groups of people in america who identify with Spanish culture. There is no such thing as a real Latino, its just a word to lump a bunch of different Spanish speaking ethnic groups into one category.

You could technically be of a non Spanish blood line and still be recognized as Latino because you were born in a Latin American country and or speak the language and identify with its culture.

Just because I speak English and was born in the states, that doesn't mean i m not of African and west Indian decent (primarily).

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Another term created by the census bureau, to categorize the many different groups of people in america who identify with Spanish culture. There is no such thing as a real Latino, its just a word to lump a bunch of different Spanish speaking ethnic groups into one category.

You could technically be of a non Spanish blood line and still be recognized as Latino because you were born in a Latin American country and or speak the language and identify with its culture.

Just because I speak English and was born in the states, that doesn't mean i m not of African and west Indian decent (primarily).

i understand and i agree that there is no such thing as a real latino, but you just said mexicans arent real latino, as if "real latinos" are somewhere out there thats why i asked

what you said about mexicans being actually indian applies to just about everybody in latin america (not that everybody is indian, but they are really other other races and not latino), there are only 3 real races in any country in the western hemisphere, african, european and native american and that applies to the US and mexico, the only real difference between country to country is the level of mixture

one thread a while back i was trying to explain to people that there are neighborhoods in san diego that are just rich white mexicans and motherfukers didnt want to believe me

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i understand and i agree that there is no such thing as a real latino, but you just said mexicans arent real latino, as if "real latinos" are somewhere out there thats why i asked

what you said about mexicans being actually indian applies to just about everybody in latin america (not that everybody is indian, but they are really other other races and not latino), there are only 3 real races in any country in the western hemisphere, african, european and native american and that applies to the US and mexico, the only real difference between country to country is the level of mixture

Earlier in the thread you told me about how those same Mexicans are the same Europeans who came to America but I think the fact that they mixed with the natives changes that. I mean sure the europeons came to them but I think that their mostly native because of the Europeans choosing to mix with the natives.

I mean in America they pushed the natives to reservations and didn't mix much so I could consider them Europeans but how can I consider the Mexicans Europeans when they mixed with the natives so well?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Earlier in the thread you told me about how those same Mexicans dengue same Europeans who came to America but I think the fact that they mixed with the natives changes that. I mean sure they I've omeneuropeon alin them but I think that their mostly native because of the Europeans choosing to mix with the natives.

I mean in America they pushed the natives to reservations so I could consider them Europeans but how can I consider the Mexicans Europeans when they mixed with the natives?

well you can consider then anything you want, in other words you can interpret reality anyway you want, im just clarifying that you are dealing with constructs not reality

for example the one drop rule is a construct, the notion that having one drop of african blood makes you an african is a north american construct, but that notion does not exist in science or in nature, its a construct that exists in your mind and whether you choose to abide by that construct is up to you

the point i was making is that from the point of view of an african slave their isnt any real difference between the europeans that founded the united states and the europeans that founded mexico, it is a fact that mexicans tend to be more mixed then north americans but technically north americas are mixed also, but does that actually make any difference to the african slave if both north and south america have essentially a eurocentric culture and class system that puts black people at the bottom? does that make mexicans less racist?

i personally reject the construct that mexicans or south americans represent anything radically different from north americans as far as black people, my construct says mexico and the us are essentially the same eurocentric cultures, that is a construct that clarifies things for me, its a useful construct for me so that is what i use

north americans of european descent have have created a construct that says the larger indian mixture in mexico makes them an entirely different race of people and an entirely different culture, that is a construct that is convenient for them, but its not a construct that i find useful as a descendant of african slaves, so i pretty much reject that construct

so anyways, im just saying you should make sure you understand what construct you are accepting and who created the construct

emoney

custom user title
Daps

Earlier in the thread you told me about how those same Mexicans are the same Europeans who came to America but I think the fact that they mixed with the natives changes that. I mean sure the europeons came to them but I think that their mostly native because of the Europeans choosing to mix with the natives.

I mean in America they pushed the natives to reservations and didn't mix much so I could consider them Europeans but how can I consider the Mexicans Europeans when they mixed with the natives so well?

all Spaniards that went to Mexico didn't mix with the natives...there are degrees. Many Mexicans (especially the ruling class of the country) are pure :merchant:

In Mexico there is a racial hierachy..... consisting of whites at the top, mestizo's in the middle and indigenous at the bottom.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Mexicans are at an unfair advantage in America and that's a fact, all the applications that ask if your Mexican so you can automatically get the job or into the school. shyt is bullshyt, if anything it should make it more difficult for them because there is so many of them here. We need restrictions on the number of immigrants that enter the US by each country. I could go on but why? We're fukked already.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mexicans are at an unfair advantage in America and that's a fact, all the applications that ask if your Mexican so you can automatically get the job or into the school. shyt is bullshyt, if anything it should make it more difficult for them because there is so many of them here. We need restrictions on the number of immigrants that enter the US by each country. I could go on but why? We're fukked already.

They're taking the stank off of their grassroots movements by making segments of their population into very powerful agents of the culture called the system. When these people go back into their communities they will have no problems speaking out against their own people who are acting in a way that hurts the system or seeks to hurt it. Its part of what they did with the Black Panthers. Started hiring more black people to do government jobs.