Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston is a choclate city, Los Angeles is not. You are right, there are no leaders in L.A. The leaders fought for a gang truce but not for any kind of unity so people left. You are wrong to say that this is a rampant problem in all of los angeles. LA County is huge friend and really the only places i hear these hate crimes happening are in and around south l.a. Still, there are neighborhoods that no one would even think to move to because they are already entrenched in demonic activity which is not inviting to outsiders.

Secondly, los angeles for being the size it is, is not on any top ten American city lists for violence. People are just moving not being killed away. This is a war and our frontline soldiers, the blood and crips are losing. Mainly because they dont have enough community support due to the bad taste alot of their skirmishes have left in the mouths of civilians. People are moving to cities with better housing markets and more opportunities (Atlanta, Houston). Places where the proceeds from drug dealers and underworld mobsters are more prevalent and actually feed citizens.

Still everything moves in cycles. When this violence dies down, people will begin to move back in. The neighbors, who may or many not appreciate this will move out with violence no longer being a staple of keeping their neighborhood and the city will go to someone else. Nothing lasts forever. Black people are still heavily entrenched in Inglewood and Long beach. Losing Compton isnt a big deal but who knows, with the influx and reproduction of more Latinos eventually, everyone may move to cities where they have a greater presence with multicultural pockets in the mix.

But the only people pulling out pistols to defend these neighborhoods at the moment are gang members, mainly because these neighborhoods are heavy in demonic underworld trade which demons love.

:usure::heh::laff:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mexicans are running Blacks and other hispanics out of the LA Slums.

I don't consider Mexicans Latinos, they're Mestizo, mixed with native american and spaniard blood. imo they're Native South American Indians, remember the aztecs, mayas and incas? That's them... that's who they really are and they just happened to adopt their own spanish dialects after the Spaniard invasion of South America.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Breh if you don't believe Latinos can be as racist as white people then you should go ahead and believe that, lol

Me, I don't make the same mistake twice

trayvon Martin was killed by a latino

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The thing is A LOT of black people don't know the drill. This happens all over the LA area and now its happening in Compton. I think some people already snapped on these Mexican bangers because Florence-Firestone has become a killing ground for them over the past few years. Easily the highest death rate for Mexicans in LA and you being in a LA know why. I got some of my people in LA, so I stay in formed. F13 even targeted and killed an old, homeless black woman that was working on her car that she slept in :why:

There is/was a couple of black gangs that held there own. BPS from the jungles (where they film training day and hard in the paint) Held there own against 18st, which was the biggest latino gang in LA at one time (now it's florencia, they're picking 18 apart). 18 wanted the jungles, but BPS stood their ground, they were ALL hitters, and were dropping 18 like flies. The Js is a maze, so you had to be from there, 18 would go in, and never come out. 18 ended up losing their main leader in an internal affair, so they've been slowed down. It was real hot at one point.

Things went bad when the city magically put the RICO on BPS. It was crazy tho, because how the hell did they put the RICO on a small gang like BPS but not 18 who is MASSIVE???? Them nikkas are like 10,000 deep, yet they put it on BPS who were in the hundreds. All the OGs and real hitters got locked away and they ended up power vaccum and having a small scuffle with their only allied click. (btw they've since put RICO on 18 but a couple of years late tho) Last I heard Jungles was slowly becoming mexican now. I think its 60/40 now, the injunction is hurting black folks being harrassed by LAPD. Which means in 5-10 it'll be 20/80. The js are just about gone.

ECC was holding their own, but Florencia and all the clicks in the area got the Green light to target ECC, the ECC that are still holding up are lethal, like spartans, but Florencia is just too massive. They go on missions to pick them off. Problem is, ECC real stealth, so florencia feeling the pressure to produce via the leaders, end up getting too eager and killing civilians. ECC can't do much about that.

Compton is slowly loosing foothold and that pretty much just leaves Watts. Grape ST and Bounty Hunters have their projects on lock, but how long is that going to last? Florencia is now at their border, but F13 is focused on a battle with a latino gang near their south border by firestone for that city, they're graffitti shows they're winning that, once that happens sooner or later they're going to focus on watts.

Florencia has a lot of power because a lot of heads frome the mafia are from there, so they get direct orders from shot callers in prison, thus the reason they are so organized and brutal.

Grape and Bounty have no shot callers, they are just a collective of lone wolves who happen to live in the same housing complex.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
a local radio dj came back from a six week vacation and said "he wasn't white" :manny: so that shows you what they think

:yeshrug: if he had been black or these killings in l.a had been all black on black crime it would have been/is business as usual

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1)Houston double the number of Mexican Americans as it does blacks....Afro Americans aren't being ethnic cleansed from their neighborhoods in Houston cause the racial tensions between blacks and browns so prevalent in LA doesn'ts seem to exist in Houston or anywhere else in this country for that matter..

2)I think LA's gang banging c00ns you champion as frontline soliders are all toy soldiers(owned by the CIA) brought the wrath of Mexican gangs on the blacks within their hoods by biting off more than they can chew.....Those frontline soldiers are nothing but the CIA's little Mandingo warriors entertaining massa by kiling of eachother(which is all they are good at) for table scraps but flee with their rags tucked between their ass when confronted by superior Mexican gangs...Why would LA's black communities support black thugs whom are a much bigger threat and murderer of blacks than all Mexican gangs combined? It sounds like you are implying that all the blacks whom moved from LA were criminals/drug pushers whom migrated to cities where it is more profitable to push dope to thier own people than back in LA... Let's be real..La's bytch ass black gang banger fukked with the wrong cholos got their wigs pushed back then fled to safer locations(where there were no Mexican gangs)...the after effect is now even innocent inner city LA blacks left behind are being collectively targeted by Mexican gangs as revenge for the actions LA's weak and nutless black gangs.

While I think the Mexican gangs are just as big of pawns of the white power structure and hos for targeting non gang affiliated blacks they know aren't a threat it goes both ways...I've read stories about Crips/Bloods shooting up innocent Mexican women/chldren....In other words I think it's the gangs whom both of whom ironically work for and are being manipulated by the same people that are the sole reason for most of the animosity beetween blacks and browns there.
Ok you point the finger at the CIA, i went a level below that and said the gangs. It seems like we're in agreement on the issue but please friend, dont *it seems like you're saying* me. Thats not genuine like authenticity. Gang members are moving, people touched by the violence are moving and people who no longer wanted to deal with that nonsense are moving, period. Everyone is moving. I agree with your post. We won, friend. :dj2:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Did i say something funny, friend? There are 500000 black people in an area much smaller then LA county so i think you could say its a choclate city. Im not sure, if you live there then i guess you'd know better then me. Dont laugh at me there, friend. I was just trying to help my bros in friendship.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I don't consider Mexicans Latinos, they're Mestizo, mixed with native american and spaniard blood. imo they're Native South American Indians, remember the aztecs, mayas and incas? That's them... that's who they really are and they just happened to adopt their own spanish dialects after the Spaniard invasion of South America.

What does that even mean? What is a real Latino?

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok you point the finger at the CIA, i went a level below that and said the gangs. It seems like we're in agreement on the issue but please friend, dont *it seems like you're saying* me. Thats not genuine like authenticity. Gang members are moving, people touched by the violence are moving and people who no longer wanted to deal with that nonsense are moving, period. Everyone is moving. I agree with your post. We won, friend. :dj2:

Without the CIA support these gangs wouldn't exist and violence in LA and other black communities inhabiated by these gangs and similar organizations would've have never reached the scale it has ...ofcourse i'm going to point the finger at the white power structure which is funding,rewarding , and enabling these Mandingo street gangs killing eachother off over the CIA created drug wars...you were trying to promote those black gangs as noble warriors/defenders of their community/people against racist Mexican gang aggression witch is laugable..Nah...I understand normal black Los Angelians relocating to escape that c00nery so prevalent in the slums of LA but Crips/Bloods fleeing Mexican gangs have showed have exposed themselves as p*ssys nikkas alway sknew they were...If they want to be gangsters they should live that life to the fullest and die if need be defending their set from enroaching Mexican gangs but clearly they aint really about that life/want no parts of those eses.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did i say something funny, friend? There are 500000 black people in an area much smaller then LA county so i think you could say its a choclate city. Im not sure, if you live there then i guess you'd know better then me. Dont laugh at me there, friend. I was just trying to help my bros in friendship.

:what:

A chocolate city is refer to a predominantly black city in population. For example, Detroit, Memphis, Atlanta, and Baltimore. :rudy:

Blacks in Houston are the third smallest racial group in Houston. That's like calling New York a chocolate city. Hispanics will be over 50% in 10 years in Houston :comeon:

Hispanic - (43.8%)
White alone - (25.6%)
Black alone - (23.1%)
Asian alone - (5.9%)