Latinos running blacks out of Compton? LA Brehs... What's going on?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
dog you a troll if you really think there is nothing "particularly" evil" about the white man who completed wiped out the native populations of what is now north america, south america and the Caribbean, tens if not hundred of millions of people killed, whole cultures destroyed in a relatively short span of time, and thats with out including what happend during the trans Atlantic slave trade , the millions of lives displaced and lost there, and nothing about that seems particularly evil to you lol , no other race has done that on such a scale before and you sitting here like :ehh: they not that bad , at least they not Mexican.

first of all im not trying to defend or downplay things done by europeans

second of all the majority of native americans died from disease carried by europeans, im not defending what happened, but i dont see what could have be done about it or how tying every death from disease as evidence of evil is logical

third of all what the europeans did in the americas is not much different than what the mongols did in asia and the far east, the mongols also were involved in killing millions of people and wiping out civilizations

fourth the arab slave trade in africa lasted longer and enslaved more people than the european slave trade

fifth the history of asia, in particular china and japan, is a history of millions of people being massacred for various reasons

so i stand by my statement, in terms of world history there is nothing particularly evil about europeans, and black people would be foolish to traipse around the world and make geo political calculations based on the notion of equating non white with non racist or a sign of benevolence

all you have to do is look at the story that started this thread to know that that is a foolish way of looking at the world, there are devils all over this world and not all of them are white, you are foolish if you think otherwise

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Not sure if its been said..........but hypothetically if their was a community of Dominicans in Los Angeles somewhere......how do yall think this interaction would be with Mexicans???? :whoo:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

tumblr_m2hxz7UTUJ1r5jv24.jpg

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
if the black people there cant defend themselves then they deserve what they get. sorry but thats the law of nature. get guns, organise yourselves, meet violence with even more extreme violence. if they want a war of anhilation, give them one.

stop being so timid and pathetic and stop moving. grow some fukking balls. nobody respects or likes weak people.

its also funny reading some black people in this thread who pretend this doesnt happen and would rather bury their heads in the sand.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
if the black people there cant defend themselves then they deserve what they get. sorry but thats the law of nature. get guns, organise yourselves, meet violence with even more extreme violence. if they want a war of anhilation, give them one.

stop being so timid and pathetic and stop moving. grow some fukking balls. nobody respects or likes weak people.

its also funny reading some black people in this thread who pretend this doesnt happen and would rather bury their heads in the sand.
Compton isnt worth dying over.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Compton isnt worth dying over.

Forget Compton, this is having all over LA. Y'all need to organize a militia or something. That would make these dudes think twice. Black street gangs plus a militia of law abiding brothas on some black panthers shyt will have these fools thinking twice. It's obvious that your civil rights is being violated by these kkk minded messicans. It is your right as man to protect yourself, your family, and your property.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Forget Compton, this is having all over LA. Y'all need to organize a militia or something. That would make these dudes think twice. Black street gangs plus a militia of law abiding brothas on some black panthers shyt will have these fools thinking twice. It's obvious that your civil rights is being violated by these kkk minded messicans. It is your right as man to protect yourself, your family, and your property.

What part of los angeles do you live in friend? Why should people of African descent fight for Compton. We were leaving compton to escape gang violence in our own communities, friend which is what allowed Latinos to move in in the first place. Its too late. Latinos are becoming the dominant population in Los Angeles Period and no one is taking up arms against them. You either get in where you fit in, or move friend. Killing is for demons.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What part of los angeles do you live in friend? Why should people of African descent fight for Compton. We were leaving compton to escape gang violence in our own communities, friend which is what allowed Latinos to move in in the first place. Its too late. Latinos are becoming the dominant population in Los Angeles Period and no one is taking up arms against them. You either get in where you fit in, or move friend. Killing is for demons.

My sister lives in LA and I have relatives that live in South LA, some went to Manual Arts and others went to LA High. I will be there for a family reunion in the summer.

I'm not talking about fighting for Compton, leave that for loser street gangs. I just feel as a man.you have to protect yourself at all times, even if you are a civilian. I'm sure a lot of you do, but you have to do it collectively through communication and organization. It'sA family shouldn't move somewhere without another black person telling them what's trash. It's obvious that some black people are still moving in and around LA, just like dude and his family. Whites are the dominant population but we didn't have to take shyt from them, so.why should we from Mexicans? :comeon: It's that type of thinking that leads people to treat you like crap. We need to stop making excuses for ourselves as a people.

I think the fact that no prominent black people have spoken out about this says to these Latinos :leon: so they are ok with us treating them like it's the 1960s?

Let some white people beat up a black man with a metal pipe and threaten him with a gun and tell him his family is not welcome and see how quickly these idiots like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson show up, see how.the media would put white people of that town to shame.

In Houston, if this happens Quanell X will be out in these streets and on the news trying to put an end to this...at least at the community level. If it don't stop these messicans will be served with federal hate crimes, rotting in prison. Maybe the lack of black leadership is the problem in LA.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
My sister lives in LA and I have relatives that live in South LA, some went to Manual Arts and others went to LA High. I will be there for a family reunion in the summer.

I'm not talking about fighting for Compton, leave that for loser street gangs. I just feel as a man.you have to protect yourself at all times, even if you are a civilian. I'm sure a lot of you do, but you have to do it collectively through communication and organization. It'sA family shouldn't move somewhere without another black person telling them what's trash. It's obvious that some black people are still moving in and around LA, just like dude and his family. Whites are the dominant population but we didn't have to take shyt from them, so.why should we from Mexicans? :comeon: It's that type of thinking that leads people to treat you like crap. We need to stop making excuses for ourselves as a people.

I think the fact that no prominent black people have spoken out about this says to these Latinos :leon: so they are ok with us treating them like it's the 1960s?

Let some white people beat up a black man with a metal pipe and threaten him with a gun and tell him his family is not welcome and see how quickly these idiots like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson show up, see how.the media would put white people of that town to shame.

In Houston, if this happens Quanell X will be out in these streets and on the news trying to put an end to this...at least at the community level. If it don't stop these messicans will be served with federal hate crimes, rotting in prison. Maybe the lack of black leadership is the problem in LA.

again as we all know, mexicans cant be as racist as white people, that is why sharpton and jesse jackson dont say anything

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I'm not talking about fighting for Compton, leave that for loser street gangs. I just feel as a man.you have to protect yourself at all times, even if you are a civilian. I'm sure a lot of you do, but you have to do it collectively through communication and organization. It's family shouldn't move somewhere without another black person telling them what's trash. It's obvious that some black people are still moving in and around LA, just like dude and his family. Whites are the dominant population but we didn't have to take shyt from them, so.why should we from Mexicans? :comeon: It's that type of thinking that leads people to treat you like crap. We need to stop making excuses for ourselves as a people.

Houston is a choclate city, Los Angeles is not. You are right, there are no leaders in L.A. The leaders fought for a gang truce but not for any kind of unity so people left. You are wrong to say that this is a rampant problem in all of los angeles. LA County is huge friend and really the only places i hear these hate crimes happening are in and around south l.a. Still, there are neighborhoods that no one would even think to move to because they are already entrenched in demonic activity which is not inviting to outsiders.

Secondly, los angeles for being the size it is, is not on any top ten American city lists for violence. People are just moving not being killed away. This is a war and our frontline soldiers, the blood and crips are losing. Mainly because they dont have enough community support due to the bad taste alot of their skirmishes have left in the mouths of civilians. People are moving to cities with better housing markets and more opportunities (Atlanta, Houston). Places where the proceeds from drug dealers and underworld mobsters are more prevalent and actually feed citizens.

Still everything moves in cycles. When this violence dies down, people will begin to move back in. The neighbors, who may or many not appreciate this will move out with violence no longer being a staple of keeping their neighborhood and the city will go to someone else. Nothing lasts forever. Black people are still heavily entrenched in Inglewood and Long beach. Losing Compton isnt a big deal but who knows, with the influx and reproduction of more Latinos eventually, everyone may move to cities where they have a greater presence with multicultural pockets in the mix.

But the only people pulling out pistols to defend these neighborhoods at the moment are gang members, mainly because these neighborhoods are heavy in demonic underworld trade which demons love.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Houston is a choclate city, Los Angeles is not. You are right, there are no leaders in L.A. The leaders fought for a gang truce but not for any kind of unity so people left. You are wrong to say that this is a rampant problem in all of los angeles. LA County is huge friend and really the only places i hear these hate crimes happening are in and around south l.a. Still, there are neighborhoods that no one would even think to move to because they are already entrenched in demonic activity which is not inviting to outsiders.

Secondly, los angeles for being the size it is, is not on any top ten American city lists for violence. People are just moving not being killed away. This is a war and our frontline soldiers, the blood and crips are losing. Mainly because they dont have enough community support due to the bad taste alot of their skirmishes have left in the mouths of civilians. People are moving to cities with better housing markets and more opportunities (Atlanta, Houston). Places where drug dealers and underworld mobsters feed citizens.

Still everything moves in cycles. When this violence dies down, people will begin to move back in. The neighbors, who may or many not appreciate this will move out with violence no longer being a staple of keeping their neighborhood and the city will go to someone else. Nothing lasts forever. Black people are still heavily entrenched in Inglewood and Long beach. Losing Compton isnt a big deal but who knows, with the influx and reproduction of more Latinos eventually, everyone move to cities that where they have greater numbers.

But the only people pulling out pistols to defend these neighborhoods at the moment are gang members, mainly because these neighborhoods are heavy in demonic underworld trade which demons love.

:salute: The realest post from someone from LA.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
"I'm not trying to defend or downplay what the Europeans did to the Indians..........................but most of the Indians were killed by accident and there wasn't anything that the Europeans could do about it. I'm just saying :manny:"

You got to laugh at dishonest a$$holes for their lack of shame. They're so stupid that they think that others will fall for the stupid game that they run. Sure some Indians died because of the natural spread of disease brought upon them by the Europeans. That doesn't change the fact that the Europeans committed genocide against the people native of this land. Once they realized that Indians had no resistance for diseases such as small pox, Europeans used those diseases as biological weapons against the Indians. This "oh it was mainly by accident" stuff is white-washed rhetoric that is used to cloud the issue and dodge responsibility. Regardless of how many Indians were killed "accidentally" by the spread of disease, the Europeans deliberately conquered/mass murdered the natives, stole their land, and subjected them to their system of white supremacy.