Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The magazine is totally wrong and stupid but please, if you are not from the ny area stop talking about black/latino relations in NY

OK but some various Puerto Ricans' break dancing while blacks actually make hip hop does not = Puerto Ricans' having an integral part in creating hip hop.

Puerto Ricans rightfully aren't mentioned as the people who started hip hop. Admit that and move on.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:usure:Why because we finally realize that you people don't belong in our subcultures or because you gwallas can't get a piece no more?

I bet you think that reggaeton is the life of the party though. As if that isn't a blatant rip off of Black music too.:upsetfavre: Get out of here.
:camby:

Reggeaton is trash too. None of that shyt requires real musicianship. It's a bunch of beats and washed up repetitive lyrics. I only listen to music that actually takes talent to make, not some shyt a bunch of cornballs make on a laptop in their mothers basement.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when some Hispanics were complaining about the characters in the GTA V game. Since the game was based in LA, they felt one of the main characters should've been Latino. Of course they singled out the black guy and felt he should've been Mexican, but didn't have a damn thing to say about the 2 white characters.:dahell:

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You nikkas need to stop arguing about whether or not west indian or african 'americans' created hip hop. It's a stupid fukkin argument because the truth is DUE TO THE AMERICAN CONDITION - BLACKS created hip hop IN AMERICA. Grand opening grand closing.

You nikkas fighting over stupid shyt and divided yourselves for over a quarter of this fukkin thread with this bickering and infighting. Classic Willie Lynchism :snoop:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas need to stop arguing about whether or not west indian or african 'americans' created hip hop? It's a stupid fukkin argument because the truth is DUE TO THE AMERICAN CONDITION - BLACKS created hip hop IN AMERICA. Grand opening grand closing.

You nikkas fighting over stupid shyt and divided yourselves for over a quarter of this fukkin thread with this bickering and infighting. Classic Willie Lynchism :snoop:

I don't know what some of these posters are talking about vis-a-vis Carribean folks. Most of them are similar to AAs. :heh:

Cromartie is Carribean. He's more nikka than all the light skin dudes yall pump up. :heh:

cromartie.jpg

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
That Jamaican fukkboy @ThugLife was all up in my neg reps over that shyt :heh: some foreign blacks are just as bad as other races with that jealousy shyt
its all cool when you state "Blacks" did this.... "Blacks" created that. But as soon as you call it for what it is and use BA/African Americans than dudes got a problem with it

Theres a lot of phoney pro "black" nikkas on here and a lot of Trojan horses:skip:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
its all cool when you state "Blacks" did this.... "Blacks" created that. But as soon as you call it for what it is and use BA/African Americans than dudes got a problem with it

Theres a lot of phoney pro "black" nikkas on here and a lot of Trojan horses:skip:
Ironically enough most of the "Black women bashers" on here are not even Black American. Like Chris.B and that Cape Verden filth married to an Asian woman yet all us Black American posters get painted with that brush.

I was like why is this dude caping for that. Mexican troll :patrice: ,then somebody said he was Jamaican. I was like oh that makes ALOT of sense.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Ironically enough most of the "Black women bashers" on here are not even Black American. Like Chris.B and that Cape Verden filth married to an Asian woman yet all us Black American posters get painted with that brush.

I was like why is this dude caping for that. Mexican troll :patrice: ,then somebody said he was Jamaican. I was like oh that makes ALOT of sense.

The thing is a lot of theses cats don't see African American men as a beacon of protection for AA women. So they get on here and talk reckless about them in our presence. They get they wake up call when certain posters like me and @Poitier etc clap back at them. I mean look at dudes like tommy Sotomayor whose Panamanian yet feels the need to go off on AA women. Imagine a bunch of AA men moving to panama and than shytting on Panamanian women like that. It wouldn't slide. We need to do the same thing here

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The lines are already drawn. Too much bad blood in between us. At least for me it is.
and? What are u gonna do about it? U ain't out there busting your gun or putting up your dikk beaters so what u really doing? Just low key disliking latinos and only expressing it online? ok :manny:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
The thing is a lot of theses cats don't see African American men as a beacon of protection for AA women. So they get on here and talk reckless about them in our presence. They get they wake up call when certain posters like me and @Poitier etc clap back at them. I mean look at dudes like tommy Sotomayor whose Panamanian yet feels the need to go off on AA women. Imagine a bunch of AA men moving to panama and than shytting on Panamanian women like that. It wouldn't slide. We need to do the same thing here
Worse yet they'll try to shame our dikks into preferring their women over our own. If we don't we're "Europeanized, white washed negros." But go home and tell their kids to stay away from Black American men, "They're trouble." Like that African Angolian chick dudes were trying to shame you and Poitier into that fukked with white dudes, or Lupita who doesn't even fukk with Black American men.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I remember when some Hispanics were complaining about the characters in the GTA V game. Since the game was based in LA, they felt one of the main characters should've been Latino. Of course they singled out the black guy and felt he should've been Mexican, but didn't have a damn thing to say about the 2 white characters.:dahell:
Because they want to be equal with whites, racism and all in tact.