Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

Daps
lol at the comments on the first page..

hmmm people crying about no being included in some type of media that a whole other race of people made and worked on....HMMMM where have I heard that before?:ohhh::stopitslime:

its annoying on the other side of it:lolbron:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Latina Magazine made a list of things that are wrong about the Tv Show Empire
http://latina.com/entertainment/tv/t...p-hop-industry

Thank god Hip-Hop left NY. Those NY black folks let these people get too bold. Rap for the last 12-13 years has been in The Dirty South. So they haven't had shyt to do with this genre for the longest. Afro Latinos going in on them in the comments section too.

Lol yeah when rap moved south in the mid 00s, a lot of Latinos couldn't vibe on the southern rap music. Hell, most PRS and DRs never left the northeast like that. That was when the Latino craze died down too.

Regardless EMPIRE the show isn't something for black people to be proud of, exactly. Best for Latinos to escape that show.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fam, you constantly come on here playing yourself. Latinos ain't vibing as much as you claim!. I lived there most of my life. In NY/NJ it was real HIT or MISS with Puerto Ricans. With Dominicans it's mostly a no go. In Philly they had there's and we had are's. And in jail you already know what it was.

I always say that nikkas who sell themselves out for any other group are low key simps. A lot of them be all :merchant: when black power is mentioned.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Latina Magazine made a list of things that are wrong about the Tv Show Empire
http://latina.com/entertainment/tv/t...p-hop-industry

Thank god Hip-Hop left NY. Those NY black folks let these people get too bold. Rap for the last 12-13 years has been in The Dirty South. So they haven't had shyt to do with this genre for the longest. Afro Latinos going in on them in the comments section too.

Get too bold?

:dahell:

Dog....it was Blacks and Puerto Ricans that held the culture up long enough for everyone else to come in.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
yeah, i cant even go in on the latino brehs. comment section fulla black latinos calling them out. :yeshrug:

actually, judging from how pro-black some of their comments appear, i might reassess my stance on black latinos

Dog....Black latinos not on that Dominican "I'm not black" shyt are getting REALLY tired of the BS. I have a Garafunian friend who is a black Hondurian who runs the most well known public access show Hondurian show in the BX but Telemundo and other networks refuse to hire her because she isn't a light latino.

SMH.