Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Who cares..but then again same shyt happens with other shows, black complain they Ain't represented enough, asians, eskimos...I ain't never seen an Eskimo on tv? Wtf?!
More Asians should complain. Here in Philly, we have Russians, Indians, Chinese, Cambodians, the folks from Loas, Nepal. But to me, folks aren't represented well. And that's over here on the North Side. On the there's side of town, there's another set of immigrants.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
this is typical mexican behavior.

they never, and I mean never, go hard on cacs. They must be scared cacs will go to the voting polls and put that deportation proposition back in effect, they walk on egg shells when it comes to white, but they sure do love going extra hard on black. I never understood it, but it always rubbed me the wrong way. They be tap dancing man..

Honestly we're the only race that dont bow down and thats probably why cacs are so vocal online and in the media about us, and stay on our nuts, we refuse to bow down. never will. we don't mind them, have our own style, our own lingo, our own likes, our own subculture, and it must be a mindfukk to be taught you're on top and superior, but then look at something cooler than you, and those folks not paying you any mind. then want to be apart of it to the point of even mimicking it. See Elvis, heck, just see American music history as a whole, and currently mainstream culture.

black people and white people have a batman/joker relationship if you get what im saying

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I was at my Mexican homies house and his brothers girlfriend was talkin about this dark skin mexican dude that live in my hood talking shyt about his skin color. Calling him a black a$$hole or sum shyt. I called shorty out on it and shes was all like " dont worry i like you tho:shaq:" That shyt didnt sit right wit me even tho she was feelin me. These mexican bytches love sayin nikka and i hate that shyt

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
black people and white people have a batman/joker relationship if you get what im saying
No bullshyt. I can't think of any race, folks bite off us on a consistent basis (in the past 400 years), to the point of changing their own culture, and this is without force. they all do it on their own willing, its not like language where one imposed it on the other by force, black folks weren't forcing them to salsa, but they were forcing folks to speak spanish. its passive superiority.