Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I remember when some Hispanics were complaining about the characters in the GTA V game. Since the game was based in LA, they felt one of the main characters should've been Latino. Of course they singled out the black guy and felt he should've been Mexican, but didn't have a damn thing to say about the 2 white characters.:dahell:

Claude Anderson talks about how Latinos/Hispanics see us as competition and NOT friends. They see us as the weakest link on the chain up the ladder of ethnic ascension. That's why they attack on one hand and piggy on our struggles with the other hand!

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:sadcam:
I had to fix that for you ma.

it9Kkab6X4Cur.gif

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
He always says "look at his skin he's brown not black. They only called us black to make us think we're inferior to them. Their not even white their pink". He's actually right

Majoring in minors :mjlol:

N#ggas will find any excuse to not tackle the larger issues....talking about literal skin color :russ:

Peace

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I want to know where you live that every Afro-Latino you've met identified as African/black. I would say 4/5 Afro-Latinos I've met denied being black and think Latino/Spanish/Hispanic is their race.
No all , but most say they are black.
My college gf was from DR

my ex wife.. shes black, she says shes black.
shes cuban but Clearly shes black.

The ones that deny it are delusional.
But we can't generalize them all.

NTM, I support all blacks and

don't these people look black to you? ?

mireya-luis.jpg
images
cuba-roster-2013-2.jpg
85dacb3cd0e7b16475a3b8be56c77a19.jpg
tumblr_m09t6umNIV1r9k84yo1_500.jpg
1114698-bigthumbnail.jpg
salvador_getty.jpeg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I remember when some Hispanics were complaining about the characters in the GTA V game. Since the game was based in LA, they felt one of the main characters should've been Latino. Of course they singled out the black guy and felt he should've been Mexican, but didn't have a damn thing to say about the 2 white characters.:dahell:
this is typical mexican behavior.

they never, and I mean never, go hard on cacs. They must be scared cacs will go to the voting polls and put that deportation proposition back in effect, they walk on egg shells when it comes to white, but they sure do love going extra hard on black. I never understood it, but it always rubbed me the wrong way. They be tap dancing man..

Honestly we're the only race that dont bow down and thats probably why cacs are so vocal online and in the media about us, and stay on our nuts, we refuse to bow down. never will. we don't mind them, have our own style, our own lingo, our own likes, our own subculture, and it must be a mindfukk to be taught you're on top and superior, but then look at something cooler than you, and those folks not paying you any mind. then want to be apart of it to the point of even mimicking it. See Elvis, heck, just see American music history as a whole, and currently mainstream culture.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Even when Rap went out West during the G-Funk era(who did the rap thing a little better no offense) the Latinos didn't have shyt to do with that either.

West Coast did not RAP better. If you like they style of production better, then fine.

The Chronic is long on production but embarrasingly short on dope rhymes.