Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
are u high nikka, can u pass the blunt :patrice:

I know that many black people in my family and random black people I know are color struck.
I think its the same rate with afro latinas.
it's seems fake as fukk to put it all on those Black people When OUR black people are doing the same shyt.

Daps
I remember when some Hispanics were complaining about the characters in the GTA V game. Since the game was based in LA, they felt one of the main characters should've been Latino. Of course they singled out the black guy and felt he should've been Mexican, but didn't have a damn thing to say about the 2 white characters.:dahell:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I cape for all black people. Period. Never been any different, Ever.

and to me these people are black.
Most Black people in South America and the Caribbean know they are black and are proud of cultural roots.

8c404eb5bf14a2938505b02bce7d64fd.jpg
355ac3ac69f8a9165eba931e58503e00.jpg
600_21618117.jpeg
img-thing
b7430d9dd1a830dd96230dbaaa0048af.jpg
I want to know where you live that every Afro-Latino you've met identified as African/black. I would say 4/5 Afro-Latinos I've met denied being black and think Latino/Spanish/Hispanic is their race.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Um... Empire is a BLACK created show. Why dont Latinos if there so upset create their OWN version of Empire instead. Like others said they really are getting bold. The audacity.:what:

Meanwhile on latino dominated shows whether in America or outside of it there is no hint of Afro-Latinos, maybe repeat MAYBE as minor characters.

GTFO!:camby:

I thought a white man came up with the idea for the show?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Dude been on our dikk my dude. He loves our style thats why he stays on this website.

How many african americans you gone see on the merengue/salsa/mariachi forum lol?

He hates but looks up to african americans at the same time ......the dualities :mjlol:

EXACTLY! You hardly ever see us on Merengue or Salsa website but you have Puerto Ricans and Domos all over Hip hop forums and making claims on hip hop and what not. Talk about confused.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
EXACTLY! You hardly ever see us on Merengue or Salsa website but you have Puerto Ricans and Domos all over Hip hop forums and making claims on hip hop and what not. Talk about confused.

Bro, dudes been on here spouting some anti african american shyt but its like....if you don't like us....why the fukk is you here dude? :what: I'm telling you man no b.s dude loves our style. Let me rap for a second, Imagine him being black american.

Loves latin music
Most of his friends are latin
Joins a latin music forum
Spends 3 years on that site talking sideway to latinos

you a fukking dikkrider man lol

Last edited: