Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Had this shyt happen to me at BWW last week. Bad ass hispanic chick. With some lightskin dude looking like cousins and shyt :heh:

I know ima end up wifing one tho :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in the barbershop a couple of weeks ago wit my girl and this prolly mexican couple came in. The dude was :flabbynsick: but the jawn was cute in the face wit a lil gut but a phat ass. Im in the chair and the mexican bul hop in the chair next to me. His girl sittin across tho shop but she right in my line of sight, so i notice her staring at me and i get caught up in the eye-fukk and im staring back until i realized my girl lookin smack at me so I :merchant: and look away. So my barber goin in on my taper spinning my chair around and shyt and everytime i spin around to the front, big selena looking at me. Im just thinking "bytch stop looking at me :to:" cuz my girl had put her magazine down and was just hawking at this point. I closed my eyes for the rest of the cut. The whole time I forgot husky j.lo's man was in the chair next to me. I opened my eyes at one point and this nikka was giving me the death stare like :wtb:. I gave him the :mjpls:. Paid for my cut and dipped.

I remember one of my boys from work invited me to his nieces Quinceanera...shyt was otherworldly, but a nikka had to stomp his feet when that came on

:dj2:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:myman:

That's why I don't fool with them. I see it all the time, especially on our office instant messenger.... Some white broad will be lowkey flirting with a nikka, telling him all her business, making him think that it's about to go down. Just last week my man was telling me how this white broad was steady hitting him up on the communicator, then she out the blue wrote "it's so cold over here", and then he was like "want me to come over there and warm u up" :shaq: Then she wrote back "ummmmm no thanks", leaving him like :dwillhuh:. I don't know how nikkas be playing around on the communicator like all their words can't be tracked down.

Lowkey I know a lot of white broads at the office who are down but are scared of the repercussions. You gotta catch them outside the office or on some company sponsored overnight trip. And even then you gotta be careful because if you beat it up like Bob or Time isn't doing at home, she might get loco on you.

:russ: :lolbron:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The men cheat so much that yea, the women are on some a revenge steeze. Dont think you gonna take the tramp away though. Shes just fukkin the next man to make her man jealous. After he kills you they'll have makeup sex, apologize and take their kids to the park.
Basically

Their loyal to a certain point. If they think they dude cheats their quick to step out

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
Yo quit saying that shyt

that shyt is mad gay
images

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The best part is when their man notices them doing it and proceed to cuff them all close and stare you down :pachaha:

That shyt happened to me the other day I was at the movies going to watch transformers and this lil mexican chick was looking hard and her dude notice and tried to nut up; but failed.

I just laughed at the clown; nobody is going to take you serious dressing like bruno mars:mjlol:. Out her in LA, also in other areas spanish chicks are scared to mess with brothers sometimes because they will get disowned by ther fam.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Usually the couple up young and pops kids but they tend to try to stick together due to family pressure but they all k ow they want new dikk.

It's pretty true though they eyes wander alot. They state pretty damn hard to. I really think for dudes who have trouble pulling black women that's the next best option.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Usually the couple up young and pops kids but they tend to try to stick together due to family pressure but they all k ow they want new dikk.

It's pretty true though they eyes wander alot. They state pretty damn hard to. I really think for dudes who have trouble pulling black women that's the next best option.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But it's also a machismo culture so you'd think they'd respect their mans more. :lupe:

ol girl ain't respecting little pito.
who was her first mate.
plus, been bf/gf with since thirteen and been beating her ass, and cheating on her with maria's after their first kiss, breh.

what you do is find a way to fukk his bytch.
if she trying so hard to get yo attention.
he, gon be gone cheating on her, anyway.
so, it eon't matter.
plus, it ain't your job to manage their Relationship.

art barr