Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

I know. Sad fukkin shyt. To think. You home talkin about your wife to your friends and family like shes some fukkin queen but shes out slingin twat to the first guy that clears up a malware infection brought on by her husbands late nights jackin off on the couch, on punishment. :snoop: fukkin pathetic bruh. Some women have no ethics.

semtex

:)
Daps
This isn't the half of it though, these Mexican girls are scandalous. :whew:

See, it isn't just their men, it's any man around them. I get eye-fukked by 16-year old girls who are with pops. Pops over there shooting nervous smiles at me, following ole girl extra close on some...

:whoa: Please don't take my daughter man.

Meanwhile, daddy's little girl on :shaq: status, ready to give up that chocha.

I grab my red vines, hit that tunnel vision, and stay on that :sitdown:

These mexican broads right along with me, like nikka :patrice: lose them morals.

Then again, young white girls (16-20) are just as blatant with that :shaq: face around their parents so who knows.
:mjpls: when you fukk them and they cry rape....:ufdup:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I was in the barbershop a couple of weeks ago wit my girl and this prolly mexican couple came in. The dude was :flabbynsick: but the jawn was cute in the face wit a lil gut but a phat ass. Im in the chair and the mexican bul hop in the chair next to me. His girl sittin across tho shop but she right in my line of sight, so i notice her staring at me and i get caught up in the eye-fukk and im staring back until i realized my girl lookin smack at me so I :merchant: and look away. So my barber goin in on my taper spinning my chair around and shyt and everytime i spin around to the front, big selena looking at me. Im just thinking "bytch stop looking at me :to:" cuz my girl had put her magazine down and was just hawking at this point. I closed my eyes for the rest of the cut. The whole time I forgot husky j.lo's man was in the chair next to me. I opened my eyes at one point and this nikka was giving me the death stare like :wtb:. I gave him the :mjpls:. Paid for my cut and dipped.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I was in the barbershop a couple of weeks ago wit my girl and this prolly mexican couple came in. The dude was :flabbynsick: but the jawn was cute in the face wit a lil gut but a phat ass. Im in the chair and the mexican bul hop in the chair next to me. His girl sittin across tho shop but she right in my line of sight, so i notice her staring at me and i get caught up in the eye-fukk and im staring back until i realized my girl lookin smack at me so I :merchant: and look away. So my barber goin in on my taper spinning my chair around and shyt and everytime i spin around to the front, big selena looking at me. Im just thinking "bytch stop looking at me :to:" cuz my girl had put her magazine down and was just hawking at this point. I closed my eyes for the rest of the cut. The whole time I forgot husky j.lo's man was in the chair next to me. I opened my eyes at one point and this nikka was giving me the death stare like :wtb:. I gave him the :mjpls:. Paid for my cut and dipped.

If something popped off, every last one of them would have blamed it on you. Girl would have been like, you should have kept your eyes in check when you got by yourselves. The couple would have blamed it on you for sure. No winning that. Man has to have control, because women sure don't at times.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all talking about them americanized chicks.

The ones straight from Mexico are fiercely loyal.

You'll see El Macho looking vatos side by side with Salma Hayek looking chicks

2415_FPF_00240R-560x301.jpg

salma-hayek-at-a-public-appearance-everett.jpg

And she'll be loyal & content.

Thats because them real mexicanos be choppin them bytches heads off....
I mean really would you cheat on your girl if you knew for a fact she would serperate you from ya dikk?

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I was at the mall yesterday and I co-sign this thread to the FULLEST. And what makes it crazy is that its not even the "older" latina chicks that be on this. It's also them youngins who be giving me the eye too :heh:. Them high school bytches but fukk with older nikkas on the low :sitdown:
I went to the food court and got a slice of pizza and there was this Latino couple right behind me. I glanced back and the bf was looking away, but the girl lit the fukk up and started smiling and shyt. Even gave me a small wave :pachaha:
On campus it's the same shyt. Latinas are shameless as fukk.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
If something popped off, every last one of them would have blamed it on you. Girl would have been like, you should have kept your eyes in check when you got by yourselves. The couple would have blamed it on you for sure. No winning that. Man has to have control, because women sure don't at times.

No bullshyt thats why I just closed my eyes bruh

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I was at the mall yesterday and I co-sign this thread to the FULLEST. And what makes it crazy is that its not even the "older" latina chicks that be on this. It's also them youngins who be giving me the eye too :heh:. Them high school bytches but fukk with older nikkas on the low :sitdown:
I went to the food court and got a slice of pizza and there was this Latino couple right behind me. I glanced back and the bf was looking away, but the girl lit the fukk up and started smiling and shyt. Even gave me a small wave :pachaha:
On campus it's the same shyt. Latinas are shameless as fukk.
Them hoes is dangerous. :whew:

I've gone thru that situation a bunch of times in high school and college, them chicks are not afraid to show you their attracted to you. :russ:

Try going thru this in an area known for bad ass hispanic chicks like NY,NJ where I grew up, a nikka be like :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more they become americanized, the worst it's going to get.The already have that "hot blooded" latin shyt running through their veins.

At times, it catches me off guard.I can't tell if it's attraction or a "I'm unaccustomed to being around black people" / awkward kind of gaze.

They shoot me a curious, wide eyed look that throws me off from time to time.

Y'all think it's because they want the dingoberry?:lupe:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The more they become americanized, the worst it's going to get.The already have that "hot blooded" latin shyt running through their veins.

At times, it catches me off guard.I can't tell if it's attraction or a "I'm unaccustomed to being around black people" / awkward kind of gaze.

They shoot me a curious, wide eyed look that throws me off from time to time.

Y'all think it's because they want the dingoberry?:lupe:

If it's a woman, it's usually because they like what they see, but you never can tell what they are really like until you get to know them. Chick might be straight up crazy, but you have to get to know them to find out.

Daps

:dead: