Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Phara-moans :noah:

Why they so trifling tho brehs?? I'm just tryna be a good man on my Rafael Saadiq shyt

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Absolutely. I got a white manager at my job, stay eyeballing a nikka, and showing off her cleavage in front of me, daring me not to look... Always have me like :patrice: In fact she just hit a nikka on FB this week. Good thing I'm moving to another department in a few weeks.

Be careful with those white women. You think they're flirting with you and when you flirt back you walk away and hear a white woman say *im uncomfortable*

:merchant:

I dont fukk with that deceptive p*ssy. If a white woman gets outed as a nikka lover among her people at the office she'll flip it on you quick and then you'll have a HR case, or worse, her husband capein to the rescue defending the honor of a whore.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Be careful with those white women. You think they're flirting with you and when you flirt back you walk away and hear a white woman say *im uncomfortable*

I dont fukk with that deceptive p*ssy. If a white woman gets outed as a nikka lover among her people at the office she'll flip it on you quick and then you'll have a HR case, or worse, her husband capein to the rescue defending the honor of a whore.

The classic, "he raped me". :blessed:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Amen Brother.

I was walking to Verizon from the parking lot
and as I cross the street it's this Hispanic lady smiling and giving me the lasers something serious
she waves at me
I grin and wave back and kept a 10 ft distance from her ass
I'm thinkin' I bet this chicks man is in one of these fukin stores this girl fukin nuts
im lookin around like I wish a nikka would lol

if I wasn't with MY girl I still wouldn't of approached her that shyt just ain't look right
like she wanted to say let me go in your car please he is in the store i need to leave NOW :dead:

like why are you standing outside the car no cellphone just standing there doing nothing

she could of been with her girlfriends but w/e

I do miss my thick jerzy Dominican :wow:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

:myman:

That's why I don't fool with them. I see it all the time, especially on our office instant messenger.... Some white broad will be lowkey flirting with a nikka, telling him all her business, making him think that it's about to go down. Just last week my man was telling me how this white broad was steady hitting him up on the communicator, then she out the blue wrote "it's so cold over here", and then he was like "want me to come over there and warm u up" :shaq: Then she wrote back "ummmmm no thanks", leaving him like :dwillhuh:. I don't know how nikkas be playing around on the communicator like all their words can't be tracked down.

Lowkey I know a lot of white broads at the office who are down but are scared of the repercussions. You gotta catch them outside the office or on some company sponsored overnight trip. And even then you gotta be careful because if you beat it up like Bob or Time isn't doing at home, she might get loco on you.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
They flat out eye-rape you when they're with their boyfriends. :whoa:

I swear they look at you as if they're saying "come steal me from this nikka right now"

This is normally not the case with other chicks.
It's a trap.

1. Lure you.
2. You make a move.
3. Boyfriend catches you.
4. Girlfriend asks boyfriend if he is going to let you make moves on her.
5. Boyfriend either shoots you with his gun or goes and get his posse to chop you to pieces.

semtex

:)
Daps
It's a trap.

1. Lure you.
2. You make a move.
3. Boyfriend catches you.
4. Girlfriend asks boyfriend if he is going to let you make moves on her.
5. Boyfriend either shoots you with his gun or goes and get his posse to chop you to pieces.
Makes sense why there is so much violence in those areas (aside from the obvious drug problem) :whew:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
key to getting past that shyt is playing them hos like they medusa and dont make eye contact, or if you got shades keep them hos on

anyway back on topic, yes these hispanic broads is RUTHLESS with staring a nikka down, I wouldn't just because you'll fukk around and 1000 esses will hop out of nowhere like "NO CABRONE PUTO" especially if you in they hood

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:rudy: i aint worried about fernando/jose/juan/jorge etc. them nikkas dont want these problems:birdman: