Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was poor and i had mercy because she was a first time customer. That s how you get them to come back. After that its 25 dollars, per hour.
Breh, I charge my customers $50/Hr 2 Hr minimum. I dont care if it only takes me 5 minutes, they gon hit me with that C Note. :usure:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know. Sad fukkin shyt. To think. You home talkin about your wife to your friends and family like shes some fukkin queen but shes out slingin twat to the first guy that clears up a malware infection brought on by her husbands late nights jackin off on the couch, on punishment. :snoop: fukkin pathetic bruh. Some women have no ethics.

whats her government name? :shaq:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This older latina lady at the deli I always go to called me papito AGAIN!:merchant: Look up what "papito" means.

Jesus I can't get over how true this thread is...

Nah, that's what women normally do as a compliment. I can't count the number of times someone said "oh, you're handsome", "oh this", "oh that".....I just say "thank you" and move on. It's just a woman's way of being nice. It doesn't matter the race on that. Now, latinas might make it seem more sexy the way they say it than most, but unless they are grabbing you or anything physical, I'd take it as being a compliment.