Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
even though it is a generalization, i have seen it more than a few times. latin girls are just very boy crazy at a young age and it stays with them til they get older. ive seen it mostly with PR chicks in the bronx, but alot of these dominican girls that were born and raised here too(not that there arent chicks in DR that act the same way).

one time me and my wife were at chipotle and there were these 2 little young dominican girls ahead of us in line, maybe 12 or 13. some boys walked in and one of the girls thought one of the boys was cute but she was too shy to talk to him. so her friend was like "im gonna go tell him u like him" and was like "cool". her friend went over to them (they were behind us in the line) and was like "see that girl? u think she cute? cause she likes u. if u dont think she cute, i like u too :shaq:"

me and my wife looked at each other like :merchant: and i was like "i dont want any daughters :sadcam:"

concise

Veteran
Daps
even though it is a generalization, i have seen it more than a few times. latin girls are just very boy crazy at a young age and it stays with them til they get older. ive seen it mostly with PR chicks in the bronx, but alot of these dominican girls that were born and raised here too(not that there arent chicks in DR that act the same way).

one time me and my wife were at chipotle and there were these 2 little young dominican girls ahead of us in line, maybe 12 or 13. some boys walked in and one of the girls thought one of the boys was cute but she was too shy to talk to him. so her friend was like "im gonna go tell him u like him" and was like "cool". her friend went over to them (they were behind us in the line) and was like "see that girl? u think she cute? cause she likes u. if u dont think she cute, i like u too :shaq:"

me and my wife looked at each other like :merchant: and i was like "i dont want any daughters :sadcam:"

:laugh:

semtex

:)
Daps
Hispanic dudes give me looks when they're girl stare @ me like its my fault
It's like they stay 16 their whole lives mentally. I'm like "grow up y'all" actin like some damn kids at a school dance.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Usually the couple up young and pops kids but they tend to try to stick together due to family pressure but they all k ow they want new dikk.

It's pretty true though they eyes wander alot. They state pretty damn hard to. I really think for dudes who have trouble pulling black women that's the next best option.

to be honest, I have never had trouble pulling black women, but then again, I have NEVER pulled a hispanic woman either.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I agree, they got two neighbors of mine who eye fukk me every time I leave the damn house.

I feel sorry for their husbands.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Latina's. Especially Puerto Ricans are really big cheaters. I know from this. This Puerto Rican smut I use to mess with back in High School was cheating on her BF with me. She told me at the last minute that she had a BF. She was not only cheating on him with me but other guys.

This is why I don't mess with them like that anymore...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Thank the heavens that I have a significant number of hispanics in my family to be cautious of the dangers... My Puerto Rican aunt tells me all the warnings. By that I don't get myself in trouble like most of these simps. :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Latina's. Especially Puerto Ricans are really big cheaters. I know from this. This Puerto Rican smut I use to mess with back in High School was cheating on her BF with me. She told me at the last minute that she had a BF. She was not only cheating on him with me but other guys.

:whew: u aint lying breh

i used to date a PR girl when i was a simp. when shyt was all over, i found out she was playing baby daddy with me, playing me with baby daddy, and playing both of us with like 4 other dudes :russ:

semtex

:)
Daps

I have never met a classy Puerto Rican in my life. I'm not even trying to be offensive but I really haven't.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:whew: u aint lying breh

i used to date a PR girl when i was a simp. when shyt was all over, i found out she was playing baby daddy with me, playing me with baby daddy, and playing both of us with like 4 other dudes :russ:

Again this is why I hardly mess with them anymore(other than to f*ck). Some people mentioned Colombians being loyal and I can cosign that. I met this nice Colombian women in college who was faithful to her husband. She was very young though.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I have never met a classy Puerto Rican in my life. I'm not even trying to be offensive but I really haven't.

Cosigned. Its worse when they're born in the continental America. And trust me you're not being offensive. I have a Puerto Rican female cousin. Lets just say you can not put "classy" and her in the same sentence.

To me Puerto Ricans are too Americanized.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

:heh: this thread made me curious and i looked my ex up. i havent spoken to her in like 5 years so i dont know shyt about her. i found her about.me profile and the title is "she's dignified"

that shyt is hilarious knowing what i know :russ:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is the truth I was at the bar this weekend and this latina bytch was just staring at a nikka everytime I wouldn't look in her direction. She was with a bald head nikka too but he looked kinda old I couldn't make it I gotta another nikka bytch in my bed right now up in there cuz a nikka on lock down and plus she was kinda skinny and looked kinda crackish.