Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:wow:this thread is too much truth. I worked seasonal temp at UPS in winter 2010 and 2011. My first year there, there was this mexican bytch who i thought was on my line cause she held my packages when my can would get backed up. anyways i was too scared/shy to get at her:snoop: my second year working there i was on the ramp doing the same job she did so i would see her in the caff and shyt. we'd be having straight up staring contest like:shaq: on some who gon look away first. well i ended up getting fired. i was waiting for my mans to get off to give him his shyt, but i seen her come out first, so i j'd down on her. as soon as she said she had a boyfriend i was about to drive off but she told me to meet her at her car. she got my number and left. Not even 10 minutes later im in the car with my mans and the bytch start hitting my phone. This bytch wanted to fukk me the next day. like she literally stated that it was strictly sexual because her boyfriend was locked up for DUI long story short i wasn't ready:sadcam: so i never got to fukk. and i don't even have to mention "the bytch from across the hall" the way this bytch used to give me signals to come get the puss and text me was disgusting.

and to think i always thought i end up wifing a latina:snoop:
I had the same scenario with a Thick colombian girl whos ass was rotund and face was divine. She hit me with the o my man is in prison bit, he wont know. I passed because i like to create my own problems, not walk into them. Sure nuff, no more then 3 months later magically this nikka it out of prison and picking her up from work, EVERY DAY, WITH THEIR DAUGHTER. Mind you this man was tatted to the GILLS with tattoo that screamed *i murder people*. Later shes tellin people at the job *yea i wanted crakface but he missed the boat* Im like, o darn....:aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all talking about them americanized chicks.

The ones straight from Mexico are fiercely loyal.

You'll see El Macho looking vatos side by side with Salma Hayek looking chicks

2415_FPF_00240R-560x301.jpg

salma-hayek-at-a-public-appearance-everett.jpg

And she'll be loyal & content.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
chicks from colombia or venezuela i know are faithful to the key.

thats them dirty american born puerto rican, dominican, mexican chicks dudes talking about.

u know the difference when u come across them. them mexican chicks born in cali u know they unfaithful..

they be like " hey homes!!! u looking good baby!! can i have some chocolate!!! and i passed on them broads, chicks be having 10 pounds of makeup on there face

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
has anybody actually smashed?:huh: i've had a couple close calls but my inexperience led to my despise:wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Y'all talking about them americanized chicks.

The ones straight from Mexico are fiercely loyal.

You'll see El Macho looking vatos side by side with Salma Hayek looking chicks

2415_FPF_00240R-560x301.jpg

salma-hayek-at-a-public-appearance-everett.jpg

And she'll be loyal & content.

438px-Antonio_Banderas%2C_Salma_Hayek.jpg

220px-Pinault_Hayek.jpg

:skip: Can you guess which one is her husband? :heh: Married women don't take photos like that with other men. Don't take it personal, but Latinas are the world's biggest whores.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Latino men hate black men because a black man will fukk their women if they show that interest!

Latina women are the cause of many beefs!

Latino is not a race though you can be black and Latino

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Probably. And they act so white when they do it. All nice, but trashy. Husband always looks like a downlow military cat, a flabby n sick dweeb, or a former jock now turned fat fukk.

Absolutely. I got a white manager at my job, stay eyeballing a nikka, and showing off her cleavage in front of me, daring me not to look... Always have me like :patrice: In fact she just hit a nikka on FB this week. Good thing I'm moving to another department in a few weeks.