Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the exact scenario I'm hoping for:banderas:

I blame my boy for putting her on my radar.Back in the day, he had a crush on her.Kept telling me she had "good p*ssy" vibes:pachaha:

He wanted to get at her bad, but ended up getting fired for stealing time.

I see his vision now.I definitely get those "vibes" from her now.Like she might be straight up Sara Jay in the sack
You never know until you find out :wow:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Latino men are usuallly overcompensating manlets with napolean complexes. Also get shafted by the media which depicts hot latinas with white and to a lesser extent black guys. Outside of baseball, not really prominent in sports either. Latinas that come to America are drawn to the dominant males and that happens to be white and black men, for better or worse.
You mean white males and simps with money.

Latina women dominate almost every relationship they're in.

And they want white men because they want white kids.

Latina women only demand that "strong male" shyt from other Latino males.

shyt, even the most prominent Latina on tv is a strong, dominating bytch with a jerk, but pushover husband.

Modern-Familytigtlecard.jpg

And I'm Dominican admitting this shyt

:coffee:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt, even the most prominent Latina on tv is a strong, dominating bytch with a jerk, but pushover husband.

Be a pushover simp CAC to a hyper-aggressive, hyper-sexualized, spicy ass latina brehs

Gains

Superstar
Daps

had to be Al Bundy :snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll post pics in a bit :wow:

And of course this fool never showed the pics.

There's a 40 yr old latina chick @ my job.

I've been knowing her for 5 years.Tells me all her personal info about the guys she fukked/why she was fukking them/why she stopped fukking them.

When I met her, I had a girl, so I wasn't really in wolf mode.I kept it "friend zone" on purpose.

As I said, we're very candid with each other.She goes around telling everybody that me & her are really good friends.."so close" to each other.

We keep it mature all the time.No flirting or none of that, but at times, I feel a lil tension.Even one of my co workers told me he could feel the tension between me & her.

She's what most guys would consider "thick".Has a big, round azz....She knows it.Always joking about how she attracts a lot of black guys because of her ass.

She has a boyfriend right now, but that lil subtle tension is still there.Every time I'm talking with her, she'll get extra comfortable.Bending down in front of me, showing cleavage....always fumbling with her hair like this
hair-fix.jpg

In the middle of our conversations.Once she even asked me if I thought she had a big cameltoe(She does:ohlawd:)

Years past, I never looked at her in a sexual way.Now that she's hitting the gym and working off some of those love handles(Told me she's doing it for her BF, but damn it has her waistline looking right.The ass looks more accentuated because of it)

I now find myself wanting to shove some meat up in her.Right when I develop the sensation of wanting to fukk, she now has a BF.

But the tension is still there.Sometimes I just wanna ask her "Yo can we just go ahead and fukk?:lupe:" but I don't know how she'd take that.She's always saying "we can talk to each other about anything!"

If she didn't have a man right now, i'd be trying to tear that thang out the frame

Ya'll think I'm reading too much into it?

Or are middle aged women the masters of subtle seduction?I swear when she starts fumbling around with her hair, she looks me right in my eyes.It's as if she looking for any sign of attraction or lust.

It's almost like she's saying "You know you wanna fukk, stop frontin:sas2:"

did you smash yet?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And of course this fool never showed the pics.

did you smash yet?

Nah.....But she did tell me she cheated on all her BF's in the past:mjpls:

Her first husband caught her when she was young.Really did a doozy on her.Made her super insecure and pushed her into "independent mode" something fierce.

Told me she became a man eater.

But her new BF "cured" her because he's such a good man:mjpls:

Like I said, I'll never sleep with a chick that already has a man.I believe in karma and I don't want that shyt following me.

Let her tell it, this guy is head over heels in love with her.If she did let me hit, it would change our whole "friendship" dynamic.I'd probably become repulsed by her cheating on a good dude with me...once that post nutt clarity kicks in, it's :pacspit:
:camby:bushes.

I'd rather keep the peace

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Usually there's also some type of drama, neglect, or abuse going on too or they grew up in it heavily

Sometimes they just super freaky and can't help it :yeshrug:

Last edited:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
this has happened to me so many times since high school it aint even really a big deal any more b/c its not like i'm gonna get in the puss anyway.:ehh:

I only go for single chicks TBH.
I always get it at North riverside mall the younger ones will straight j down on you and throw hints around like oh shopping with you're girlfriend when u say no they hit you with the :shaq: face

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah.....But she did tell me she cheated on all her BF's in the past:mjpls:

Her first husband caught her when she was young.Really did a doozy on her.Made her super insecure and pushed her into "independent mode" something fierce.

Told me she became a man eater.

But her new BF "cured" her because he's such a good man:mjpls:

Like I said, I'll never sleep with a chick that already has a man.I believe in karma and I don't want that shyt following me.

Let her tell it, this guy is head over heels in love with her.If she did let me hit, it would change our whole "friendship" dynamic.I'd probably become repulsed by her cheating on a good dude with me...once that post nutt clarity kicks in, it's :pacspit:
:camby:bushes.

I'd rather keep the peace

I respect that bro and understand.

But there is a way around this....

Do you still work with each other?

Well basically the answer is simple. You can be straight up with her without being too explicit and tell her "If it doesnt work out...". Leave the digits or if your afraid to do that, tell her we can go further but how you dont like to get involved in relationships but "if it doesnt work out with your man...",etc then hit me up.

Thats all you have to do.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Latin women have no respect for their men. Habitual cheaters. If she speak spanish she'll probably fukk another dude. When you hit um with that long john silver though, they wanna be loyal, but then they'll try to kill you or themselves if you want to leave them.

My mom told me stay away from Latinas for this reason. Think I'll take her advice.