Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
even though it is a generalization, i have seen it more than a few times. latin girls are just very boy crazy at a young age and it stays with them til they get older. ive seen it mostly with PR chicks in the bronx, but alot of these dominican girls that were born and raised here too(not that there arent chicks in DR that act the same way).

one time me and my wife were at chipotle and there were these 2 little young dominican girls ahead of us in line, maybe 12 or 13. some boys walked in and one of the girls thought one of the boys was cute but she was too shy to talk to him. so her friend was like "im gonna go tell him u like him" and was like "cool". her friend went over to them (they were behind us in the line) and was like "see that girl? u think she cute? cause she likes u. if u dont think she cute, i like u too :shaq:"

me and my wife looked at each other like :merchant: and i was like "i dont want any daughters :sadcam:"

:mjcry: I got a daughter due in less than 3 weeks

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The men cheat so much that yea, the women are on some a revenge steeze. Dont think you gonna take the tramp away though. Shes just fukkin the next man to make her man jealous. After he kills you they'll have makeup sex, apologize and take their kids to the park.

Lord too funny man...:russ:....you got me crying at my desk.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think part of it is some chicks just like being liked, especially latina women because that's where the media tells them their worth lies. I know chicks that will get pissed off if you pay them no mind. With so many thirsty dudes out there, their first instinct is this guy is going to look at me and if I don't attract male attention what is wrong.

And on the opposite side of the coin, real talk, black men have the most wandering eyes.

Well you must not know Latin men. I have worked in Latin America and dudes would be in meetings and literally stop what they are saying to look at a woman's ass passing by. Then once she walks by continue the meeting. This is at a professional setting in an office.

Black men have nothing on Latin kats (yes I know some Latin kats can be black) when it comes to wondering eyes.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I didn't touch PR girls because I found out at the age of 12 they are too fertile. My uncle told me if you touch the girl from down the block that swings by every so often you will become a father even if you wear a condom her puss will snatch the sperm out like voodoo.

Even at the age of 30 in retrospect I don't think he was exaggerating. :beli:

Every guy I knew who only messed with PR girls is a father of a b*stard child.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Well you must not know Latin men. I have worked in Latin America and dudes would be in meetings and literally stop what they are saying to look at a woman's ass passing by. Then once she walks by continue the meeting. This is at a professional setting in an office.

When I worked in a Law Office as a Paralegal in Costa Rica during college internship yes I can attest to this.

My Boss nearly got into a car accident he was supposed to make a right on the highway entry point and nearly missed the turn.

He tried to play it off saying this is how Ticos drive we like to shake things up sometimes. I just laughed - unfortunately I didn't have a smartphone so I couldn't take her picture. (This was '07 and they didn't have prepaid smartphones in that country back then)

She was tight with curves but her azz wasn't that big for my standards back then.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't touch PR girls because I found out at the age of 12 they are too fertile. My uncle told me if you touch the girl from down the block that swings by every so often you will become a father even if you wear a condom her puss will snatch the sperm out like voodoo.

Even at the age of 30 in retrospect I don't think he was exaggerating. :beli:

Every guy I knew who only messed with PR girls is a father of a b*stard child.

This old Puerto Rican dude I knew as a teenager (he was my dads old high school friend) would tell me that. Dude was like man go to school and get good grades. But stay away from them Puerto Rican woman. Yes they pretty and they got fat assess. But that p*ssy is too good you will have a bunch of kids and have to drop out of school. Dude was like look at me I got a dead end job.....messed around got a Puerto Rican woman and had 6 kids. I had plans to go to college now look at me now. Funny cause in school I liked a afro-puerto rican girl but made sure to never tell him...:russ:

Dude would say that shyt as a joke but then I started to think he wasn't playing. His old lady was still fine at 40 or whatever age she was, but it was wild him telling me that stuff.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Black men have nothing on Latin kats (yes I know some Latin kats can be black) when it comes to wondering eyes.
man if this ain't the truth

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man if this ain't the truth

Dude one time in Mexico I am standing in the break room for the office folks and talking to the site director. One Latin lady walks in with a tight skirt on and heels (a lot of the women in the office dressed like this) and walks to the microwave to warm something. Now I can see her, but she is behind the directors back.

The director hears her walk to the microwave. He turns around and looks at her ass for lets say 5 to 10 seconds. Turns back around to talk to me. Then when she gets her coffee out of the microwave the director stops talking to me and turns around again to watch her ass as she walks out the break room.

This dude stops in mid sentence both times to get a peek of that ass. Not only a peek but a good hard stare at the ass. On top of that it wasn't like we were shooting the bull....we were talking company business.

When i get some time I am gonna tell you the cat calling the women use to do at me on the manufacturing floor

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They flat out eye-rape you when they're with their boyfriends. :whoa:

I swear they look at you as if they're saying "come steal me from this nikka right now"

This is normally not the case with other chicks. :lupe:
:ohhh: nothing but fax

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all talking about them americanized chicks.

The ones straight from Mexico are fiercely loyal.

You'll see El Macho looking vatos side by side with Salma Hayek looking chicks

2415_FPF_00240R-560x301.jpg

salma-hayek-at-a-public-appearance-everett.jpg

And she'll be loyal & content.
:gladbron::pachaha:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was in the barbershop a couple of weeks ago wit my girl and this prolly mexican couple came in. The dude was :flabbynsick: but the jawn was cute in the face wit a lil gut but a phat ass. Im in the chair and the mexican bul hop in the chair next to me. His girl sittin across tho shop but she right in my line of sight, so i notice her staring at me and i get caught up in the eye-fukk and im staring back until i realized my girl lookin smack at me so I :merchant: and look away. So my barber goin in on my taper spinning my chair around and shyt and everytime i spin around to the front, big selena looking at me. Im just thinking "bytch stop looking at me :to:" cuz my girl had put her magazine down and was just hawking at this point. I closed my eyes for the rest of the cut. The whole time I forgot husky j.lo's man was in the chair next to me. I opened my eyes at one point and this nikka was giving me the death stare like :wtb:. I gave him the :mjpls:. Paid for my cut and dipped.

FAX

5993c68df6b2e2bb68c1c32166ff9d44.320x240x91.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
True, I went to Cabo almost 2 years ago. When me and my cuz walked downtown :whew: I'm no looker by any means but those broads were literally harassing us. My cuz almost got pulled into a random shop by some chick :heh: Went to a random bar/club and they forced us to dance with them while we were just chilling at a table. I think they were raised to be aggressive or some shyt