Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I thought I was the only one that noticed this. :why: And no, it's not just the Americanized Latinas either. I live in Maryland where most Spanish people are fresh off the border Salvadorans. And countless times I've seen Spanish couples in my age group, the woman has been eye fukking me like shyt. :ld: I can pass for Latino, but I'm not. Sometimes, I think it is a dangerous shyt test. Especially every time it's happened in a wooded area in a park. :jbhmm: Outchere, a huge to dominant percentage of Salvadorans are affiliated with MS-13 or 18th Street and the bytches are essentially mob wives. If they think I'm Spanish, they want me at 6' to jump out there and disrespect the mob. Then they get to greenlight my ass and shove me in the back of a Honda Civic and drive me to Langley Park or somewhere in Northern VA and cut me up like a Thanksgiving turkey. :ufdup:shyt like that happens out here.

But it isn't that all the time because I seen older married Latina women eye fukking me too. I think Latina women want to date out of their race very badly, much like Asian women have been doing for the past few decades. Many Spanish dudes bust their ass for pennies. Spanish men are the new quasi-slave class in America doing all the dirty work for peanuts that no one else wants to do. :martin:

But this shyt is just strange with Latina women who are visibly with their men. :mindblown: I remember seeing this bad Latina at Walmart eye fukking me and I was about to holler and I didn't realize she was with her man the whole time while they were shopping. :dahell: I get eye fukked by white women out with their men a lot too, but only in certain contexts and not nearly as much as Latina women out with their men. Most Asian women seem happy with their white or Asian boyfriends. The only time Asian women eye fukk me when they are with their boyfriends is if they are with a short wack black dude with struggle outfits. :pachaha:Black women only really eye fukk me when they are by themselves or with female friends, but I get the most looks from black women, period.
but why though they don't like their culture or something?

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
but why though they don't like their culture or something?
Latino men are usuallly overcompensating manlets with napolean complexes. Also get shafted by the media which depicts hot latinas with white and to a lesser extent black guys. Outside of baseball, not really prominent in sports either. Latinas that come to America are drawn to the dominant males and that happens to be white and black men, for better or worse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a 40 yr old latina chick @ my job.

I've been knowing her for 5 years.Tells me all her personal info about the guys she fukked/why she was fukking them/why she stopped fukking them.

When I met her, I had a girl, so I wasn't really in wolf mode.I kept it "friend zone" on purpose.

As I said, we're very candid with each other.She goes around telling everybody that me & her are really good friends.."so close" to each other.

We keep it mature all the time.No flirting or none of that, but at times, I feel a lil tension.Even one of my co workers told me he could feel the tension between me & her.

She's what most guys would consider "thick".Has a big, round azz....She knows it.Always joking about how she attracts a lot of black guys because of her ass.

She has a boyfriend right now, but that lil subtle tension is still there.Every time I'm talking with her, she'll get extra comfortable.Bending down in front of me, showing cleavage....always fumbling with her hair like this
hair-fix.jpg

In the middle of our conversations.Once she even asked me if I thought she had a big cameltoe(She does:ohlawd:)

Years past, I never looked at her in a sexual way.Now that she's hitting the gym and working off some of those love handles(Told me she's doing it for her BF, but damn it has her waistline looking right.The ass looks more accentuated because of it)

I now find myself wanting to shove some meat up in her.Right when I develop the sensation of wanting to fukk, she now has a BF.

But the tension is still there.Sometimes I just wanna ask her "Yo can we just go ahead and fukk?:lupe:" but I don't know how she'd take that.She's always saying "we can talk to each other about anything!"

If she didn't have a man right now, i'd be trying to tear that thang out the frame

Ya'll think I'm reading too much into it?

Or are middle aged women the masters of subtle seduction?I swear when she starts fumbling around with her hair, she looks me right in my eyes.It's as if she looking for any sign of attraction or lust.

It's almost like she's saying "You know you wanna fukk, stop frontin:sas2:"

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a 40 yr old latina chick @ my job.

I've been knowing her for 5 years.Tells me all her personal info about the guys she fukked/why she was fukking them/why she stopped fukking them.

When I met her, I had a girl, so I wasn't really in wolf mode.I kept it "friend zone" on purpose.

As I said, we're very candid with each other.She goes around telling everybody that me & her are really good friends.."so close" to each other.

We keep it mature all the time.No flirting or none of that, but at times, I feel a lil tension.Even one of my co workers told me he could feel the tension between me & her.

She's what most guys would consider "thick".Has a big, round azz....She knows it.Always joking about how she attracts a lot of black guys because of her ass.

She has a boyfriend right now, but that lil subtle tension is still there.Every time I'm talking with her, she'll get extra comfortable.Bending down in front of me, showing cleavage....always fumbling with her hair like this
hair-fix.jpg

In the middle of our conversations.Once she even asked me if I thought she had a big cameltoe(She does:ohlawd:)

Years past, I never looked at her in a sexual way.Now that she's hitting the gym and working off some of those love handles(Told me she's doing it for her BF, but damn it has her waistline looking right.The ass looks more accentuated because of it)

I now find myself wanting to shove some meat up in her.Right when I develop the sensation of wanting to fukk, she now has a BF.

But the tension is still there.Sometimes I just wanna ask her "Yo can we just go ahead and fukk?:lupe:" but I don't know how she'd take that.She's always saying "we can talk to each other about anything!"

If she didn't have a man right now, i'd be trying to tear that thang out the frame

Ya'll think I'm reading too much into it?

Or are middle aged women the masters of subtle seduction?I swear when she starts fumbling around with her hair, she looks me right in my eyes.It's as if she looking for any sign of attraction or lust.

It's almost like she's saying "You know you wanna fukk, stop frontin:sas2:"

Yes. She wants you to fukk the shyt out of her. Same thing happen with me at one of my jobs. She was 26 I was 20. We aways had lunch together and she would bring me coffee sometimes. She had just got out of a relationship before getting her job. She always wore sun dresses and always asked my opinion. Always had her titties in my face. We both ended up quiting around the same time. Hit me up out the blue and took me out to eat and drink and also brought a sack of weed then asked me to come see her new apartment. I sat down on the couch and she said she needed to use the restroom and she came back out with a bra and thong on. Then preceded to lay the pipe while she told me "I've been waiting for this day for a long time." :wow:

Last edited:

semtex

:)
Daps
Yes. She wants you to fukk the shyt out of her. Same thing happen with me at one of my jobs. She was 26 I was 20. We aways had lunch together and she would bring me coffee sometimes. She had just got out of a relationship before getting her job. She always wore sun dresses and always asked my opinion. Always had her titties in my face. We both ended up quiting around the same time. Hit me up out the blue and took me out to eat and drink and also brought a sack of weed then asked me to come see her new apartment. I sat down on the couch and she said she needed to use the restroom and she came back out with a bra and thong on. Then preceded to lay the wood while she told me "I've been waiting for this day for a long time." :wow:
That's beautiful dawg :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. She wants you to fukk the shyt out of her. Same thing happen with me at one of my jobs. She was 26 I was 20. We aways had lunch together and she would bring me coffee sometimes. She had just got out of a relationship before getting her job. She always wore sun dresses and always asked my opinion. Always had her titties in my face. We both ended up quiting around the same time. Hit me up out the blue and took me out to eat and drink and also brought a sack of weed then asked me to come see her new apartment. I sat down on the couch and she said she needed to use the restroom and she came back out with a bra and thong on. Then preceded to lay the wood while she told me "I've been waiting for this day for a long time." :wow:

That's the exact scenario I'm hoping for:banderas:

I blame my boy for putting her on my radar.Back in the day, he had a crush on her.Kept telling me she had "good p*ssy" vibes:pachaha:

He wanted to get at her bad, but ended up getting fired for stealing time.

I see his vision now.I definitely get those "vibes" from her now.Like she might be straight up Sara Jay in the sack