Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I've experienced this from women of all races.

Fine sistas with simp looking nerdy dudes, white women with simps, latinas with simps, etc.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think part of it is some chicks just like being liked, especially latina women because that's where the media tells them their worth lies. I know chicks that will get pissed off if you pay them no mind. With so many thirsty dudes out there, their first instinct is this guy is going to look at me and if I don't attract male attention what is wrong.

And on the opposite side of the coin, real talk, black men have the most wandering eyes.

What do you mean by that? "Black men have the most wandering eyes" women checking us out?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Back in high school, the Puerto Rican girls were giving it up to ANYBODY. If you was cool with them they'll either be fukk boxes or pack mules for you with little to no questions asked.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I think part of it is some chicks just like being liked, especially latina women because that's where the media tells them their worth lies. I know chicks that will get pissed off if you pay them no mind. With so many thirsty dudes out there, their first instinct is this guy is going to look at me and if I don't attract male attention what is wrong.

And on the opposite side of the coin, real talk, black men have the most wandering eyes.

This is mostly a white woman thing though where I'm at.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bruh this past spring semester I'm at one of the dining halls at my school chilling with some Indian dude in my programming class and some chick. At another table some latina chick with a PHAT ASS arguing with her dude.. all the while staring the fukk outta me. The dude starts glaring at me like he wanna fight. I'm just checking his chick's phat ass out, I ain't tryna fight no nikka over some random broad.

I ignored the simp and he eventually stopped. His chick bad tho, I'd fukk that shyt outta that broad.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these broads smile in front of their husbands too on some "I'm getting away with this".

I was at the movie theater waiting in line, this bad mexican milf is standing to the left of me. She turns and looks at me for a long time.. her short man around her height notices after a while then this nikka started looking at me. She's smiling hard as fukk smh. You always see bad latinas with short ugly simp dudes they walk all over.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Man I used to be in brooklyn every Sunday for years and I can't remember latinas eyeing me :rudy:

I remember seeing a bunch of young mothers pushing strollers around walking around like they hot shyt though while I'm sitting on a stoop eating some chinese food, fries, or a sub from the bodega.