Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not many Latinas in Pittsburgh but this thread is truth from what I experienced in hotels. When they pass the front desk, they often gaze entirely too long or are way too friendly in front of their man. Makes me uncomfortable to be honest.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that what they be doin,they be looking goofy as shyt to me so its hard to call it "eye fukking"....they look lost or like they thinking "I wish my man dressed like that:francis:"....iono,maybe they not my demographic or i dont interact with enough....but i dont interact with white women either and i get eye fukked more by them,and in the lead is my black women:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect that bro and understand.

But there is a way around this....

Do you still work with each other?

Well basically the answer is simple. You can be straight up with her without being too explicit and tell her "If it doesnt work out...". Leave the digits or if your afraid to do that, tell her we can go further but how you dont like to get involved in relationships but "if it doesnt work out with your man...",etc then hit me up.

Thats all you have to do.

It's like a poker game.I'm not going to throw myself out there.

Deep down inside, I feel like she already know I got next....As far as smashing.Don't wanna be her man.

Women are the masters of subliminal communication.They play it coy to weed out the lames.

I know how to decipher the innuendos & unspoken body language.I'm in there like swim wear.

I'm just doing the honorable thing and respecting the next man.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Ain't a damn lie here. Dude dragged the shyt out his girl once I started talking to her. Heard Latin chicks think their men are straight simps :mjlol:

It's crazy how often this happens though :mjlol:

The other day I was getting some tacos and there was these high school kids there. One of the girls was staring hard and her man started hugging on her and tried mugging me. Boy couldn't have been older than 16 :mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's like a poker game.I'm not going to throw myself out there.

Deep down inside, I feel like she already know I got next....As far as smashing.Don't wanna be her man.

Women are the masters of subliminal communication.They play it coy to weed out the lames.

I know how to decipher the innuendos & unspoken body language.I'm in there like swim wear.

I'm just doing the honorable thing and respecting the next man.

Aite bro :francis:

But i'm telling you watch her end up leaving that job after years working with you and you get no short notice and 30 years from now you feel dumb for not listening to the intelligent poster on thecoli.com :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Be careful with those white women. You think they're flirting with you and when you flirt back you walk away and hear a white woman say *im uncomfortable*

:merchant:

I dont fukk with that deceptive p*ssy. If a white woman gets outed as a nikka lover among her people at the office she'll flip it on you quick and then you'll have a HR case, or worse, her husband capein to the rescue defending the honor of a whore.

Reason I never mess with white women. And this is another reason why dudes don't talk to women. They are scared that she might claim that he raped her or some outta this world nonsense