Latina Wants a Blk Man. Yall gon deliver?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
If you’re dealing with a fetishist then these points have more importance. A regular human being that just wants someone who will be good to them doesn’t approach relationships like you stated.

A lot of your points sound like some bs to be honest. “Black ppl in general are self haters”, this is a straight up lie. If you think little of yourself, assuming you are even black, then leave it at that. Don’t try to paint black folks with that brush.

At the end of the day, anyone can say they can have their pick, but in reality that’s not the case. Anyone treating human beings like a possession to attain has a serious mental issue.
You sound naive and not aware of what’s actually going on. The fact that you’re so open to shows, doesn’t sound like someone truly proud of their lineage . Also I said many black ppl not all, and that’s proven each in every day with how we treat and portray each other. This not really a secret. Im merely speaking to those who can see what’s going on. If you get with other nations of ppl than that’s on you.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You sound naive and not aware of what’s actually going on. The fact that you’re so open to shows, doesn’t sound like someone truly proud of their lineage . Also I said many black ppl not all, and that’s proven each in every day with how we treat and portray each other. This not really a secret. Im merely speaking to those who can see what’s going on. If you get with ppl than that’s on you.
You’re the naive one breh. Without biodiversity we would be screwed. I see what’s going on very clearly, you are parroting racist ideology born by white men.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
This is probably my best bet at a wife. I had a couple chances and should have jumped on them. Them Hispanic bytches in Hollywood, Davie damn near love like they back home with a black baby daddy.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol them aint your friends. Our ppl gon have to find out the hard way.
Pardon: Not actually friends I kick it with on the regular or trust. They aren’t my inner circle.

These are chicks I’m cool with who were honest about the dynamic between them and the brehs who approach them.

We all associate with ppl of other races/cultures and know deep down they still have their biases, etc.

Naw, those aren’t my home girls; but they are women I know who, again, will be honest about this stuff.

It’s like the dudes on here who say some white guys tell them how desperate some black women behave around them. You don’t have to be best friends to hear these things.
Just serves as confirmation for things you may have heard or assumed.

But I agree— WE HAVE NO FRIENDS.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Can you elaborate a little on the “treat them like they are regular” portion? Basically what I want to know is, what specifically do you consider to be regular treatment of a black women by a black man? Examples of quantitative things black men do for groups of women over their own would be fine
I’m not referring to actual treatment, but the familiarity we have with each other. You don’t necessarily fetishize someone from your own community.

Many times we put others on a pedestal because they are different. We fantasize about someone from a different culture, place, etc.

Hell, it’s as simple as brehs saying how easy it is to “eat” as a NY or east coast dude when they go down south because the women love that they are different.

Like my example, there are some brehs who have a serious preference for physical features that are not common with those of full (west) African decent, even though they themselves are full (west) African. So a breh who has an extreme preference for women with loose, curly and think kinky hair (like the hair that grows from their own head) is less attractive. They might be more apt to make that curly-haired woman from the Dominican feel special because of that physical trait, but her own Dominican men might not comment on her hair/physical trait because they have that trait themselves. Their hair is the exact same, their complexion may be the exact same, so they don’t look at that Dominican woman’s features and think she is special because of them. She’s common/familiar to them.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Yeah but I see just as many Hispanic dimes on that site too. I almost dropped my phone loookkng at some of them. Why can’t these brehs aim for that instead of shacking up with Rani Rodriguez and Ana Ortiz
average men get average women, I don't know what site you looking at.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Yeah but I see just as many Hispanic dimes on that site too. I almost dropped my phone loookkng at some of them. Why can’t these brehs aim for that instead of shacking up with Rani Rodriguez and Ana Ortiz
TikTok has some of the most advanced face filters I've ever seen. Recently an old Asian dude got exposed because he put on a filter and was posing as a younger Asian woman