Latina Wants a Blk Man. Yall gon deliver?

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Addressing the culture of goddess worship in the black community is severely needed.
All of these women raising boys to be servants to women needs to be addressed.
If the government is facilitating it
, then getting away from this indoctrination system is a discussion needed.
Self-destruction needs to be addressed.
History shows, cultures that prop up women as the head do not survive. There's an order that needs to be followed. I don't care how mad people get, it's never going to change, because it's the law of the heavens. Men's rightful role is spiritual leader.

This is why a huge influx of black feminist are pushing therapy on black men. You really have to ask yourself, when has the system genuinely tried to help black men without ulterior motives? These people are not here to help, they’re here to create and control a new generation of subservient attack dogs. Letting women into the consciousness of black men through therapy will be a terrible mistake

Look at this nonsense

And the response tweet is probably by an anti patriarchal pronoun warrior that doesn’t understand patriarchs are leaders, providers, competitive, protectors of households, and have to be a tower strength in their Communities. Telling men of your community to give up patriarchal behavior and then complaining about the lack of such qualities is exactly why feminist are the proverbial, ‘shooting yourself in the foot,’ group of our community. Also, notice the way she uses the guise of concern to narrative frame black men as mentally struggling almost to a point of ineptitude? Women who believe that men should cry or be emotionally vulnerable need to stay out of mens affairs and any pro black conversations concerning black men.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No disrespect, but that’s because they’re treated as something exotic and special when they are with brehs.

People don’t seem to understand that when some people hop the fence to other races/cultures, it’s because their OWN people treat them like they are “regular”.

That chick who is a bad ass Dominican ro is breh will get top treatment from him because she’s different, while a DOMINICAN MAN treats her like the average broad because he can get another girl just like her down the street. They regard their own women the way brehs regard Black woman.

The same way y’all say “divestors” will accept any lame ass white dude because his race puts him above every upstanding breh, those BW may accept anything from a guy just because he’s white.

Same concept.

Those women are treated like queens by brehs, that’s why they hop the fence. That light skin and curly hair isn’t special to a man who is also light skinned with curly hair LOL
You got this exactly right. I never saw it this way before.

:ohhh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
1. So wehminute…she want niccas to defy THE UNIVERSE and get with her??
The Universe will kick a niccas’ ass in a one-on-one.

If The Universe ain’t giving you nothing but Javiers and Luis, maybe it’s onto something…

2. She ain’t even stand up to show what she con trabajar

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
It boggles the mind how can people date others when they are racist like how does that work
Lack of self-respect and lust for what you think is intrinsically better than you. You combine them and some people will allow themselves to be mistreated by a racist, just to keep the relationship going.

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
That hasn’t been my overall observation from brothers I know. Most treat their women the same across the board. Dates, phone time, and public affection. I can think of only one that actually put out-of-culture women on a pedestal.

Most women date out of their culture because their men are abusive, or sexist. American black men are the most liberal of men. That’s not a weakness, it’s a positive attribute. It becomes a problem when a woman tries to take advantage of it. As long as a breh acts accordingly, women will respect him.
I have seen the opposite in real life. I have a family member who stayed with his hispanic baby mama after she had a baby on him by another black man. I know for a fact he would not have stayed with a black woman who did the same.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Chick probably got married at 18, just got divorced and wants her back blown out. I've ran into a few recently who don't know shyt else and want to make up for lost time when she was fukkin with Pancho Villa who beat her ass and kept her pregnant. Chics are thirstin for it now with her new freedom.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
I said that in another post. Agree.

But yea, that’s why these women get online and say these things. Because their experiences with BM make it clear they can pull a quality breh/someone who will treat them great simply because they are a different race. I know Latinas who exclusively date brehs for this reason, and I don’t hate :yeshrug:

How can I tell another woman to stop if she’s continuously getting everything she wants from a particular demographic? I’d just be a hater. If you’re smart you stick with the guy who treats you best. lol
Facts.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard heavyset white women say black men make them feel sexy and love their "curves" in a way white men never have.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Facts.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard heavyset white women say black men make them feel sexy and love their "curves" in a way white men never have.
Yea, quite a few think they can easily get a brother. Too many of our people give bonus points for light to white skin.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Facts.

Girl.

I only posted it to help some of them along… Most won’t make this realization until the chick starts saying racist shyt about their families or divorces them for the bag.

Problematic women (and men) exist in every community, but it’s easier to hide it when you’re dealing with someone who fetishizes you because you’re “different”.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Only good for sex not marrying

Comes off as masculine. Brehs would smut her out and even that will be annoying, which I would advocate avoiding her all together.

But as a Breh said, if she's traditional, she may be worth 3-6 months of investing.

If she's traditional that's the key and not modern