Latina Wants a Blk Man. Yall gon deliver?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
No disrespect, but that’s because they’re treated as something exotic and special when they are with brehs.

People don’t seem to understand that when some people hop the fence to other races/cultures, it’s because their OWN people treat them like they are “regular”.

That chick who is a bad ass Dominican ro is breh will get top treatment from him because she’s different, while a DOMINICAN MAN treats her like the average broad because he can get another girl just like her down the street. They regard their own women the way brehs regard Black woman.

The same way y’all say “divestors” will accept any lame ass white dude because his race puts him above every upstanding breh, those BW may accept anything from a guy just because he’s white.

Same concept.

Those women are treated like queens by brehs, that’s why they hop the fence. That light skin and curly hair isn’t special to a man who is also light skinned with curly hair LOL
This is not 100% accurate.

Most dudes treat women the same. Brehs are not putting these kind of women on pedstials
Stop watching rappers. Those are the only Brehs that I know brag on women and praise these types of women.
Most rappers, broke and upcoming rappers and the hot rappers are the ones upping these kinds of women

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
That hasn’t been my overall observation from brothers I know. Most treat their women the same across the board. Dates, phone time, and public affection. I can think of only one that actually put out-of-culture women on a pedestal.

Most women date out of their culture because their men are abusive, or sexist. American black men are the most liberal of men. That’s not a weakness, it’s a positive attribute. It becomes a problem when a woman tries to take advantage of it. As long as a breh acts accordingly, women will respect him.

I am glad you addressed that. Most of these women date black men because of their own male shytty culture, as you stated, those men in their culture treat them like shyt, abuse them etc. Many black men, who come up under a matriachal society know how to treat a woman, live with women, many black men were raised by a woman, etc. These black men know how to treat a woman, which at times is much better than the men from these women culture. These women are drawn by that.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have seen the opposite in real life. I have a family member who stayed with his hispanic baby mama after she had a baby on him by another black man. I know for a fact he would not have stayed with a black woman who did the same.
What makes you so sure?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
That hasn’t been my overall observation from brothers I know. Most treat their women the same across the board. Dates, phone time, and public affection. I can think of only one that actually put out-of-culture women on a pedestal.

Most women date out of their culture because their men are abusive, or sexist. American black men are the most liberal of men. That’s not a weakness, it’s a positive attribute. It becomes a problem when a woman tries to take advantage of it. As long as a breh acts accordingly, women will respect him.
That’s not a positive. They figure we have lower standards and they use black men to finance them as it‘s easier to land a top tier black male for them and many black ppl in general are self haters, so it’s even easier.

The other thing is all of these ppl inherently hate negroes and will do anything to get us to dilute our seedline and become muts, because that line is gone and is a new creation.

These women also use it to demean black women as if to say, they have the pick of their men, but can also take black men from black women. People should stick to their own.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I am glad you addressed that. Most of these women date black men because of their own male shytty culture, as you stated, those men in their culture treat them like shyt, abuse them etc. Many black men, who come up under a matriachal society know how to treat a woman, live with women, many black men were raised by a woman, etc. These black men know how to treat a woman, which at times is much better than the men from these women culture. These women are drawn by that.

If you believe this, you're crazy.

I understand what you're trying to do, take up for the black man, but don't believe a lie when society is showing you the truth. A black man won't be able to live with her just like her "latin men" weren't able to.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I said that in another post. Agree.

But yea, that’s why these women get online and say these things. Because their experiences with BM make it clear they can pull a quality breh/someone who will treat them great simply because they are a different race. I know Latinas who exclusively date brehs for this reason, and I don’t hate :yeshrug:

How can I tell another woman to stop if she’s continuously getting everything she wants from a particular demographic? I’d just be a hater. If you’re smart you stick with the guy who treats you best. lol
Lol them aint your friends. Our ppl gon have to find out the hard way.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
No disrespect, but that’s because they’re treated as something exotic and special when they are with brehs.

People don’t seem to understand that when some people hop the fence to other races/cultures, it’s because their OWN people treat them like they are “regular”.

That chick who is a bad ass Dominican ro is breh will get top treatment from him because she’s different, while a DOMINICAN MAN treats her like the average broad because he can get another girl just like her down the street. They regard their own women the way brehs regard Black woman.

The same way y’all say “divestors” will accept any lame ass white dude because his race puts him above every upstanding breh, those BW may accept anything from a guy just because he’s white.

Same concept.

Those women are treated like queens by brehs, that’s why they hop the fence. That light skin and curly hair isn’t special to a man who is also light skinned with curly hair LOL

Can you elaborate a little on the “treat them like they are regular” portion? Basically what I want to know is, what specifically do you consider to be regular treatment of a black women by a black man? Examples of quantitative things black men do for groups of women over their own would be fine

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
If you believe this, you're crazy.

I understand what you're trying to do, take up for the black man, but don't believe a lie when society is showing you the truth. A black man won't be able to live with her just like her "latin men" weren't able to.

I am addressing the setup and reasoning on why some women from other cultures low key are drawn to black men. Black men, the ones I know, who date these women are not putting these women on pedestals. I was speaking about that.

Now to address your point, her, in the video, her tone, which is masculine to me is something would not want me to get with her, maybe a smash and that's it, no living, I said, and repeated what a Breh said, if she's traditional, she may work out with a Breh. If.
I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Y’all mad af over what some random broad wants :dead:
I'm saying. I skimmed the thread before watching the clip, brehs is on ten over that? The way cats was talking I thought she'd have a whiteboard explaining all her criteria for black men. This some silly tik tok shyt you watch and forget about as soon as you close the tab.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s not a positive. They figure we have lower standards and they use black men to finance them as it‘s easier to land a top tier black male for them and many black ppl in general are self haters, so it’s even easier.

The other thing is all of these ppl inherently hate negroes and will do anything to get us to dilute our seedline and become muts, because that line is gone and is a new creation.

These women also use it to demean black women as if to say, they have the pick of their men, but can also take black men from black women. People should stick to their own.
If you’re dealing with a fetishist then these points have more importance. A regular human being that just wants someone who will be good to them doesn’t approach relationships like you stated.

A lot of your points sound like some bs to be honest. “Black ppl in general are self haters”, this is a straight up lie. If you think little of yourself, assuming you are even black, then leave it at that. Don’t try to paint black folks with that brush.

At the end of the day, anyone can say they can have their pick, but in reality that’s not the case. Anyone treating human beings like a possession to attain has a serious mental issue.